IGNORED

2010 Burner Superfast, WOW!

Note: This thread is 4660 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was given a Taylormade Superfast Driver, 10.5 degree loft, regular flex shaft. I was a bit intimidated by the length of the shaft. I have always read that a shorter shaft provides the opportunity to strike the ball closer to the sweet spot. I was pleased to hit most fairways. Out of 14 swings, I had two mishits. My contact with the ball was pretty good. Perhaps because of its weight, or lack of it, or maybe its look at address; whatever, I felt confident standing over the ball. As for distance, I hit about as far as the driver I've had in my bag a few months: the Taylormade 08 Tour Burner. My average distance is about 210 and, occasionally I will pop it out there about 225 to 230, once or twice a round. I didn't notice any improvement over my older driver. Nonetheless, I shall keep it in the bag for now, especially since the price was right.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

• 1 year later...

I love this driver! I was hitting a cleveland hibore xl and when i hit this at golfsmith it was love at first swing. i hit the superfast 2.0, the cobra s2, the g15 , the callaway ftiq, and the adams speedline. this club just felt... right. i have added an average of 5 yds to my drive and am hitting consistantly straighter even with the stock shaft. another thing i really like ab this club is the stock grip, its almost sticky. i would definitely recommend this club to anyone. not to mention the value this club offers, golfsmith is selling this beast for $149 right now! you really cant't trash talk this club without hitting it. i think any skeptic would be surprised.

hit em well!

Note: This thread is 4660 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!