IGNORED

Tiger Doctor Charged....

Canuck
Note: This thread is 5082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

HGH will make me hit it pure everytime and sink more 30+ footers? Sign me up!

I don't think getting stronger automatically means better scores either. But, like I said before, Tiger obviously thinks that working out and adding muscle is desireable. I have no idea whether he used any illegal substances, but I can't give him a free pass based on that logic.

Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

so any particular reason why it's not possible for a Canadian doctor to be the BEST?

Pardon me. I did not mean to imply that Canadian physicians are any less qualified than their American cohorts. But Orlando is a very large city with an NBA team and several major college programs. Surely he could find an orthopedist within a 1 hour drive to help...

As far as HGH, it's taken to GROW muscle and to HEAL. Any professional athlete would benefit from taking this, especially one recovering from knee surgery...

It goes to character although that wasn't what I was specifically referring to. In this world of paparazzi and tell-all-tales, he was able to hide at least 15 affairs, no one suspected him of that.

seriously? he doesn't have to tell the media if he's not playing at 100%. what athlete would? ever see MJ, gretzky, kobe, etc. say they weren't playing at 100% if they were hurt and decided to play? no, of course not.

seriously? he doesn't have to tell the media if he's not playing at 100%. what athlete would? ever see MJ, gretzky, kobe, etc. say they weren't playing at 100% if they were hurt and decided to play? no, of course not.

I really don't care what he tells the media... but if you're going to tell them something, at least tell them the truth, or nothing at all... either one is better than lying.

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

Note: This thread is 5082 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!