IGNORED

World Cup

Golf Guru
Note: This thread is 5015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Go ALL WHITES!!! :)

I thought italy would score a late goal but they managed to hold on!

Cmon the kiwi's!

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought italy would score a late goal but they managed to hold on!

Yeah it will be a big ask to beat Paraguay, and without that we have low chances of making it to the next round. A draw would leave us with an outside chance but Italy will be fired up for their Slovenia match. Slovenia can still make the next round with a win though so it makes things very interesting. Even more so seeing as both matches are being played at the same time!!!

Driver: :tmade: R1 S 10 degree Wood: :ping: G20 3W Hybrid: :nike:Covert Pro 3H
Irons: :tmade: Rocketbladez Tour 4i-AW KBS S SW: :cleveland: CG15 54 degree
LW: :cleveland: CG15 58 degree Putter: :tmade: Corza Ghost Ball: :tmade: Penta

Yeah it will be a big ask to beat Paraguay, and without that we have low chances of making it to the next round. A draw would leave us with an outside chance but Italy will be fired up for their Slovenia match. Slovenia can still make the next round with a win though so it makes things very interesting. Even more so seeing as both matches are being played at the same time!!!

New zealand will be fired up too.

You haven't gotten a point in the history of the tournament so a chance to get into the knockout stages is going to get them playing their heart out. I'm still gutted about Ireland. We played brilliantly with out best team ever and we get beaten by a hand-ball.....

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

New zealand will be fired up too.

Yeah we've got nothing to loose, will be getting up at 2am Friday morning to watch this one!

Driver: :tmade: R1 S 10 degree Wood: :ping: G20 3W Hybrid: :nike:Covert Pro 3H
Irons: :tmade: Rocketbladez Tour 4i-AW KBS S SW: :cleveland: CG15 54 degree
LW: :cleveland: CG15 58 degree Putter: :tmade: Corza Ghost Ball: :tmade: Penta

7-0 demolition of North Korea by Portugal.
wow.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

nuclear disaster now immenent...

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

Ronaldo's goal was ridiculous. It was unintentional but it was totally awesome!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Despite losing their first game to Switzerland, Spain look very, very strong - Villa is phenominal

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

which matches are you going to watch?
since they're going to be on at the same time.

I'll be watching the Mexico v Uruguay and the Greece v Argentina

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

cmon south africa!

I want them and mexico to make it through

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

France eliminated!!!!!!!Finish bottom of the group with only 1 point and only scored 1 goal...

KARMA IS A BITCH............................LOL

Now if the English are knocked out tomorrow it will be a great week :)

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

There is a bit of me that wants to see Rooney do well, after all the world cup needs it and also to see Capello get the results that his stature as a manager demands but nothing compares to how much I want to see England dumped out.

Omigod, Donovan did it!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Omigod, Donovan did it!

Totally awesome!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

What.a.goal.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The USA wins the group, and play the runner-up of Group D in the round of 16. It's not clear which team that's going to be; any of the four countries (Ghana, Germany, Serbia, Australia) have potential outcomes in the balance of this evening's results.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I didn't think they'd manage to pull it off after the ref disallowed the first one (even though he was on side!)
I wanted the US and england to make it through so I'm happy.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

Since they didn't knock the USA out, I can wholeheartedly congratulate England for sorting themselves out and beating Slovenia to advance.

Note: This thread is 5015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!