Sign in to follow this  
B-Con

Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial

Note: This thread is 3427 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

63 posts / 14456 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Phil isn't going to do great, he can't drive at all.....

Cabrerra is scary, 2 340 yard bombs....... got 3 consecutive birdies and looks like he'll get another.

Tiger's crown is safe for another week.

Cabrerra is scary, 2 340 yard bombs....... got 3 consecutive birdies and looks like he'll get another.

Yeah, two birdies on the horseshoe. Not bad.

Jason Day is looking good for a second straight week and Vijay appears to be heading back into the top 50 just in time

another birdie from cabrerra -4 going onto the 11th, looks to go -5 or -6.
This course suits him, smash the ball 300+ yards and chip close the pin...

I think someone just holed a putt.
I think the updates in this thread really make the tournament come alive. Much better than watching it!

John Daly is having a good day, -3 after coming back from a hip injury. Good luck.

I still think cabrerra is going to win it, a bogey 6 on the 11th he's still -2 after 13... hopefully he'll finish -4.

well, phil better make the cut and be there on sunday or i'm gonna be pissed! i got tickets that day.

Same here. I want to see him when I go Sunday.

Did you buy tickets to one specific day? The tickets I got were "any day" tickets, I didn't see any for a specific day.

well, phil better make the cut and be there on sunday or i'm gonna be pissed! i got tickets that day.

Umm, there's other golfers you could watch that aren't that bad......

The tickets I got were "any day" tickets, I didn't see any for a specific day.

You can only use that ticket for one of the four days. Doesn't matter which day.

You can only use that ticket for one of the four days. Doesn't matter which day.

I know that. senorchipotle seemed to indicate that his ticket was only valid Sunday.

I would love to see John win!

Agreed, in at 4 under John is lookin good, I just hope he can do more of the same tomorrow , Blake Adams still on a roll from last week at 7 under, very nice

What is in Phil's head, and his caddie's too? Par 3, 177 yards, over water and trap right... and Phil hits: 9 iron????, yep. Barely clears water by inches and pulls it to do that. Makes the trap and hits an amazing trap shot...and then misses putt for par. Scary approach to the game. BTW, I love Colonial -- classic, great old course.

Note: This thread is 3427 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!