IGNORED

Memorial Skins Game/Tournament thread...

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 5069 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger making a run early, can see him going really low today

im not so sure. i almost get the impression that he feels lost out there. he used to know where the ball was going and thats not true anymore.

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rickie Fowler is doing really well. It would be awesome to see him win an event.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Tiger's in a little bit of a groove now.

• Administrator
Holy sh*t. Tiger just hit his tee shot 230 yards into the rough, then hit his second shot 316, yes 316 yards to 16 feet from the hole...amazing.....made a birdie.

Shot Tracker has been known to goof up from time to time. Something tells me this was one of those times.

Heh, just as I submit this they change it: 230, 195, 124, and a 15'11" putt for birdie.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Shot Tracker has been known to goof up from time to time. Something tells me this was one of those times.

Haha yeah, I saw that too, hence the edited post....I was in awe for a moment.... 316 yards form the rough?

Forget Tiger. Rickie's a pimp.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

With a smashing third round, he can get close, but I doubt it. Another great round by Rickie, only one bogey through two rounds now, I hope he keeps up and is in contention on sunday. Next player 4 shots behind currently.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Fowler is indeed ripping it up. Tiger might finish in the top 10 if he contines on his current level of play, but its nearly Folwers tourney to loose after just two rounds. Either that or he could lay a rotten egg like Oglivy did today.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Fowler is indeed ripping it up. Tiger might finish in the top 10 if he contines on his current level of play, but its nearly Folwers tourney to loose after just two rounds. Either that or he could lay a rotten egg like Oglivy did today.

Wow - 65, 66 at the Memorial is a pretty good start.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Shottracker screw up?! :)

Nice drive here. I watch it all the time at work and I never really know what is going on. They showed one day that couples started birdie birdie eagle eagle birdie or something like that. It will often error and show the second shot *like above* as the first so a lot of birdies on par threes look like aces.

Haha.Tiger is lucky to hit it 270 these days, nevermind 370.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Mahan tried chipping a ball out of the rough with an upside down putter, what the hell? I can't possibly imagine a flat side of the putter being a better tool than a lofted wedge. He only got the ball a foot or so forward, just outside the rough, so he could putt it normal the next shot.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Mahan tried chipping a ball out of the rough with an upside down putter, what the hell? I can't possibly imagine a flat side of the putter being a better tool than a lofted wedge. He only got the ball a foot or so forward, just outside the rough, so he could putt it normal the next shot.

Trying to be Flash.Silly.He ain't no Vijay.

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

rickie fowler=putting machine.

That kid looks impressive for his age.

In my bag:

One for slicing
One for hooking
One for knocking it in the cup

What happens if phil comes 3rd and Tiger comes in 25th?

Will phil overtake him?

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

What happens if phil comes 3rd and Tiger comes in 25th?

i think phil needs to win

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Note: This thread is 5069 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!