IGNORED

Memorial Skins Game/Tournament thread...

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 5071 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That kid needs a fashion coach.

So he can wear dull grey and black like everyone else? No thank you.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That kid needs a fashion coach.

And a haircut and to get off my damn lawn. Harumph!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Fowler's playing very smart today.So much for the all out attack Golf they keep associating with him.Great stuff from Ricky Barnes too.Should be a great final day tomorrow.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Fowler's playing very smart today.So much for the all out attack Golf they keep associating with him.Great stuff from Ricky Barnes too.Should be a great final day tomorrow.

great stuff?

he's 9 under through 15! looks like he'll make a course record

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

10 under thru 16

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

just realised, theyre playing lift, clean & place so wont be a course record, thats too bad but he's still playing awesome

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Rickie Fowler is looking very steady and very good

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

I'm really starting to like Fowler, he's a great player and seems like a really good guy too. He's colorful (literally), can hit it long and can putt when he is on. Strangley though, when he is off, he does not putt well. It will come I time I suppose.

Noticed he's choking up on the driver, does he do that with other clubs too? Mind flies to AK. Don't know their club length, but obviously hitting it long enough.

Lots of good play this evening, it can be interesting tomorrow.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Hope Rickie gets his first win tomorrow, he needs to hire his old coach as fulltime caddy, this is the best he's done, boggy free for three straight days

He did have a bogey on the first day.

Love his pace of play. CBS couldn't catch up to him a couple of times.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

scoring looks very hard today, im saying -14 wins it

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Fowler sounded pretty nervous in his interview.Hopefully he'll be fine when he gets out there.He looks like an escaped convict in his orange gettup.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Go Fowler!!!! Totally pulling for him!!

BTW is Tiger going to run out of golf gloves at this rate?

Quote of the day "if you want a Tiger signed golf glove stand out 280 yards right OR left of the fairway". LOLOL

OMG just saw Fowlers' outfit as he went to the number one tee! SWEET!!!! I am cracking up but I have to admit pretty cool! Go get em' Fowler!!!

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

I know that Muirfield Village has received massive quantums of rain but I'm surprised that they are playing lift, clean, and place... You'd think Jack would have something to say about that... I understand it's a PGA Tour event and not completely under his control but seems a little strange to me

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

Tiger's looking much, much better this week, he's looking very steady to be honest despite a few bogies

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Tiger's looking much, much better this week, he's looking very steady to be honest despite a few bogies

Honestly, that's what Tiger needs going into major season.

Mickelson and Moore are the low men so far today, but both are still five shots adrift of the lead. They'll need the final group to drop back if either is to win (based on the return of Barnes' leaning smother-hook on the seventh tee, at least one of them is likely to oblige).

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note: This thread is 5071 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!