Sign in to follow this  
Sandy Sammy

Rickie fowler has a stupid hat

Note: This thread is 3274 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

99 posts / 49055 viewsLast Reply

yeah, i don't like those hats he and barnes wear. maybe it's a rickie thing, who knows? but at least barnes' hats fit. on a side note, is fowler par asian or something? in that last pic he looks like a japanese dude with a white nose.

on a side note, is fowler par asian or something? in that last pic he looks like a japanese dude with a white nose.

His middle name is "Yutaka." Draw your own conclusions. Check out some of his video blogs; he calls his mom "crazy Asian."

Better than the ugly visors anyways.

Times are a-changin', hip hop hats has made their entry on the PGA Tour. Ryan Moore also sports this kind of hat.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They are supposed to be "military style" hats. I'm not a fan.

I'm not a fan either, but if they paid me what they are paying him to wear it you can bet I'd be sporting one too.

I'm not a fan either, but if they paid me what they are paying him to wear it you can bet I'd be sporting one too.

Exactly.I'd dress like a smurf or a traffic cone too for a few million quid.

Exactly.I'd dress like a smurf or a traffic cone too for a few million quid.

When he's banked 100 million he'll pay 10 million for the rights to the video and photos when he looked like a garbage man.

Wow... a little hatin' going on in here over a hat. I doubt he's being paid to dress like that. He dresses like that and they pay him to put logos on there (just like everyone else on tour).

I don't mind the originality in how the golfers dress, whether it's Poulter, Fowler, or the late Stewart. It's just a game... have some fun with it.

Wow... a little hatin' going on in here over a hat. I doubt he's being paid to dress like that. He dresses like that and they pay him to put logos on there (just like everyone else on tour).

Make no mistake about it ... R.F. is paid by Puma to dress in what they want him seen in: http://golf.puma.com/us/en/2010/05/0...r-the-players/ That's the business of professional sports these days.

Am I the only one here that likes the style? Maybe it's only cause I'm younger but if I could rock it, I would. I would probably look stupid in it though hahah.

iPutt ... I am sure there are lots of you that could rock this look, and that is what Puma is banking on. They are targeting a younger demographic, and that's fine. Personally I am more the Dockers/Columbia/IZOD type, but to each their own. I just know I feel better in khaki and green than aqua blue or OSU orange. Although I am tempted to try a pair of Loudmouth Pants ..

Am I the only one here that likes the style? Maybe it's only cause I'm younger but if I could rock it, I would. I would probably look stupid in it though hahah.

No stupider than Fowler does. The hat looks more like a batting helmet than a golf hat. And the rest of the outfit?????? I like the traffic cone comparison.

Note: This thread is 3274 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!