IGNORED

Shot a 93.....seriously?

Kieran123
Note: This thread is 5055 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well your hdcp is in single digits...but I'm ecstatic with my 93 round yesterday...Again could I have broke 90? sure...if I can eleminate 2-3 bad holes...but thats the game of golf...its never the same...

Good luck to the OP though....

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

It's that thing that everyone one experiences once and a while.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

It is a great course. The rough is unbelievably hard to hit out of. It's sticky as tar, and about 6 inches long right off the fairway. You're right on the first hole. I teed off with my 4 hybrid, but hit it left into the rough, buried about 4 inches there is no way I could get to the ball, so I couldn't get any power on it, so played it back into the fairway, then hit my next into the bunker. Got out JUST, then 3 putted LOL.

I hit irons off the tee for most of the round out there and now that I have a reliable 245 yard club (WS Fybrid), I can't wait to get out there. Like any course, you'll get good and bad bounces, but the bad ones there seem really bad so the focus is even more on keeping it down the middle - no fancy stuff.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Just yesterday I shot a 95...went quad, triple, double on 2, 3 and 4 and opened triple-triple on 10 and 11. I think we find it so shocking because there is really no other sport where individual results swing so drastically. None that I can think of anyway.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5055 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!