IGNORED

Tiger's Back

saevel25
Note: This thread is 4997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ever see Jordan act that way? ............. Jeter? Ripken? Magic?

I just don't get this cry of sympathy for Stevie. How much money is this guy paid? To do what? If this guy is actually entitled to a percentage of Tiger's winnings than I don't see why his job should hold zero responsibility.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever see Jordan act that way?

Michael Jordan is known as one of the biggest •••••••s on this earth. Back in his day the media also protected him a bit because, not unlike Babe Ruth, they were worried about losing access. Sports Illustrated has been on MJ's shitlist for like 15 years because of an article he didnt like. He wont talk to them at all.

You know nothing about Tiger Woods and his business associates, dont give me that shit. He was having affairs. Big Freaking Deal. Again back to MJ, he was and is notorious for this. Its just more acceptable amongst the basketball crowd (because the golf crowd is obviously full of themselves, Im sure tons of them get divorced just like the rest of the population and you can better believe some of them have to do with affairs, *Cough* Monty, Faldo, Norman *Cough*

Michael Jordan is known as one of the biggest •••••••s on this earth. Back in his day the media also protected him a bit because, not unlike Babe Ruth, they were worried about losing access. Sports Illustrated has been on MJ's shitlist for like 15 years because of an article he didnt like. He wont talk to them at all.

Pull yer head outta Tigers butt........and take a deep breath. :)

To me I'm just excited to see great golf. Some Clutch golf! It seems like every week someone is choking Justin Rose is the latest. I know lots of pressure blah blah blah but that's what makes tiger really good. But it doesnt matter if its Tiger or Phil or even AK or Camillo and even the orange kid... I tune in for great golf... the name escapes me? Leonardo DeCaprio right?

MB 710 Iron Set 5-PW Blades Steel Shafts,
Vokey Design Spin Milled Wedges 52,56,60
hybore 2iH, 3iH, 5W, Driver XL, Putter
Balls "Pro V1's", " Callaway Warbirds"
Career Low Round: 79

Ah yes actually I remember Jordan dunked on Anthony Mason then yelled "Yeah! Yeah! •••• yeah!" whilst fist pumping away. Jordan was probably a huge factor in Woods downfall. Not to mention he punched fellow teammate Steve Kerr in the face.

rep+++

People think professional sports people are their ••••ing servants. Tiger doesn't hold his emotions and cover them up like players like Phil, he tells it how it is. Too bad if you're too sensitive to handle it. Turn off golf and watch some Anthony Robbins dvds And the whole Stevie thing, Yeah, Steve screwed up and Tiger employs him, he made a bad call and Tiger was pissed off. I'm sure you would be too with over a million dollars on the line. Stevie can handle it

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Yeah I do....... 17 associates cost him $750,000,000. Poor business decision I think.

I don't believe that number.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

The player makes the final decision as to what club to hit........... not the caddy.

Tiger screwed over quite a few people with his business deals, by not being that squeeky clean guy that he was paid for in advertising. Alot of people have lost money over the entire situation. So please dont tell me I have no idea...... you dont need a ringside seat to come to that conclusion

Tiger is, and always will be a jerk towards the fans and media.

The player makes the final decision as to what club to hit........... not the caddy.

You sound liek Tiger personally broke your heart or something. Like others have said, whether he's a jerk towards the fans or not, he is one of the most beloved golfers to have ever existed. So I guess he's doing something right?

Bottom line is, Tiger is an athlete and that is his job. He isn't a PR person. Likewise, he owes you absolutely jack shit. Meaning, he can walk right by the interviewer...or he can talk jibberish and thank his hood and thank his therapist like Ron Artest. He OWES YOU NO ANSWERS. Personally, I just don't see him as being a "jerk" to his fans. I think he's done a great job of building a rather giant loyal following of his career. The reason I admire him so much is that he CAN be a jerk and guess what, he still backs it up. I don't simply overlook the past decade of his career by his recent poor performance. He is and will be one of the greatest golfers to have ever walked this earth. There is no doubt about that. I don't follow his career so he can make me feel all warm and fluffy inside. I follow him because he gives me and the audience members, honest assessments of the things that go on around the golf course.

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

Ye see, one of the main reasons I'm a big fan of Tiger is because of his honesty on the course, not in spite of it. A lot of people here need to get off their high horse, as he owes you nothing. Do I want to see him walk around the course and media tent with a painted on smile? F no.

He's definitely back! Back to his old 2010 mediocre self.

R9 9.5*
MP630 3 Wood
MP630 CLK Hybrid 17*
MP-32 3-pw Rifle Project X 6.0
56*10 satin & 60*10 oil can Method #1

I guess there is never any reason to hate any athlete as long as they do well in the game. Michael Vick, Lawrence Taylor, all our heros!

haha

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Why are we discussing Tiger's back?
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Saw some of Tiger on his way to a 7 over par at a Pro Am here in Ireland today.. yeah, he's not back.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Note: This thread is 4997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!