IGNORED

Tiger's Back

saevel25
Note: This thread is 4997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You have to remember Cornbread is the guy who said Tom Watson deliberately tanked it in the Open Championship playoff. He's about baseless speculation and insinuation, empirical evidence has no basis for him.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to remember Cornbread is the guy who said Tom Watson deliberately tanked it in the Open Championship playoff. He's about baseless speculation and insinuation, empirical evidence has no basis for him.

And your the one who stated the following several montrhs back:

"See you're assuming that Tiger did cheat. Which there has not been a shred of empirical evidence at all. Also, the woman already claimed she never had an affair. I'm sorry, but until you have photographs of them together or he admits it, I don't believe tabloid magazines". it appears like you were the one with baseless speculation and insinuation, as empirical evidence has proven you incorrect. :)

And your the one who stated the following several montrhs back:

LOL, do you know what speculation and insinuation means? How did I do so? Do you have any reasoning skills? I was asking for empirical evidence, which at the time there was none and later there was, e.g. that voicemail message.

This commercial still gives me goosebumps

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Let's put things in to perspective, for all the naysayers and gossipers; he's played two majors since his 'comeback' and finished 4th in both. Sure, his swing has looked loose, but I'm positive that will come back with some time.

Let's put things in to perspective, for all the naysayers and gossipers; he's played two majors since his 'comeback' and finished 4th in both. Sure, his swing has looked loose, but I'm positive that will come back with some time.

Yea, let put it in perspective. Those two 4th were the highest finishes since the

2008 US Open won in a play-off. And, he's 74th on the 2010 Money List. Also, Despite career success on the PGA Tour, Woods had little success in his Ryder Cup career. In his first Ryder Cup in 1997, he earned only 1½ points competing in every match and partnering mostly with Mark O'Meara. Costantino Rocca defeated Woods in his singles match. In 1999, he earned 2 points over every match with a variety of partners. In 2002, he lost both Friday matches, but, partnered with Davis Love III for both of Saturday's matches, won two points for the Americans, and was slated to anchor the Americans for the singles matches, both squads going into Sunday with 8 points. However, after the Europeans took an early lead, his match with Jesper Parnevik was rendered unimportant and they halved the match. In 2004, he was paired with Phil Mickelson on Friday but lost both matches, and only earned one point on Saturday. In 2006, he was paired with Jim Furyk for all of the pairs matches, and they won two of their four matches. Woods missed the 2008 Ryder Cup competition altogether. Despite Woods' absence, the United States team posted its largest margin of victory in the event since 1981.

ok, so tiger got bigger from 1998 to 2004. right about when he started to get to that point in all our male lives when we get that "man strength". he supplemented that with lifting. how much do you think he gained in those 6 years? maybe 30 lbs? from 150 to maybe 180? im approximating.

anyways, i started lifting moderately when i was 16. in 4 years i put on 40 lbs. i lifted on average 3 times a week. ate a lot of protein. drank a jug of creatine once that didnt work for me. nothing else.

do you really think that a guy with the worlds best resources cant put on 30 lbs in 6 years without the help of steroids? of course he can. he doesnt have the body of a steroid user, and you guys who run/own/frequent gyms should know that, as i do when i see the meatheads at my gym putting up 450 on the incline bench.

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

From 140 to 190 in 4 years.

he trains 8 hours a day.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

People have said this in other threads, but if you look at Tiger, he really isn't that big. More muscular than nearly all other PGA tour pros yes, but less so than many many football, basketball, and even baseball players.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator
People have said this in other threads, but if you look at Tiger, he really isn't that big. More muscular than nearly all other PGA tour pros yes, but less so than many many football, basketball, and even baseball players.

Cornbread, enough with the baseless accusations.

jamo is right. Tiger is not impressively large in person. His shirts are more tailored to him and he - like most men - grew up from 20 to 25. We all did it to some extent - and would have done it more if we had trained like he had. He's not impressively large in person. He looks much wimpier than you'd think.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Cornbread, enough with the baseless accusations.

Yes, very much so.I was very surprised when I saw him Monday and Tuesday.His lower body especially is very small, he's slender.Seems to be a common physique amongst a lot of the pro's - tall and slender.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Tiger is not impressively large in person. His shirts are more tailored to him and he - like most men - grew up from 20 to 25. We all did it to some extent - and would have done it more if we had trained like he had.

It not baseless. And I have seen Eldrick in person, 7 times over the past 6 years. At Augusta, at The US Open, and at Quail Hollow.. so I have a basis for stating that he is no whimp, nor has he been since 2002.

• Administrator
It not baseless. And I have seen Eldrick in person, 7 times over the past 6 years. At Augusta, at The US Open, and at Quail Hollow.. so I have a basis for stating that he is no whimp, nor has he been since 2002.

OK, then perhaps you're just looking to make up crap against Tiger and what he's accomplished in golf. There's nothing about the way Tiger looks in person that says "steroids."

He looks much more "buff" or whatever on TV.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

the first link had an error... try this one. pictures only please.

The only actual evidence either way is that he has never failed a drug test. Why speculate?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

10-15 lbs of muslce a year when its your job to be a professional athlete is nothing. Football guys regularly gain that in college from their freshman to senior year and they arent even professionals.

Note: This thread is 4997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!