IGNORED

Big Break Sandals Resort

kennay92
Note: This thread is 4965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I can't believe Lili picked Chris with her first pick. That was dumb.

It was sort of Chris' time to go, I wouldn't say she over- or underachieved.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would quit creating scenarios the carry players that do not deserve to move on....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Frickin' hack jobs.

It's not even like, "who is the best" it's more like, "who isn't the worst"

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

PAypal wagers on who gets booted tonight.....I get Seema....

Fate is clearly with Seema. I'm fully convinced she's going to be in the final 2 at this point.

The first half of the show had me intrigued... then they started golfing. It got ugly out there tonight. Chris on the 2nd to last hole and Lili on the last hole was bad enough that the producers probably considered editing it out, but knew it would be too controversial to be able to cover it up. Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Are these girls professional golfers? They are chunking and skulling the ball all over the place. Terrible display of short game and a few of them barely hit the ball 200 yards in the long drive contest. What a joke!

that was the poorest display of golf i have ever seen - i felt itchy watching it and embarassed for them
I still say Sara/Carling final - maybe Sheema wil make it out of PURE LUCK, as SHE HAS NO GAME
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

It was sort of Chris' time to go, I wouldn't say she over- or underachieved.

Desire played a big part of Chris' demise. She has a well-paying career outside of golf, so her livelihood wasn't on the line (as opposed to the other girls, who are fresh out of college and scraping to get by from tournament to tournament). Her talking head bits revealed someone more interested in self-validation than winning the big prize. She could have gone further if she wanted to, but she wasn't going to dig deep enough to get there.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I believe that's why several people feel like Carling has the best chance to win it all: her short game appears to be superior to most of the other contestants.

Brandon

I believe that's why several people feel like Carling has the best chance to win it all: her short game appears to be superior to most of the other contestants.

Every shot they do to the green is short game.lol

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

I just got a chance to watch it on DVR, and I must say........... I'm a hacker, and their shortgame on this show made me feel a lot better about mine, that's for sure.

Isn't that the truth? I mean cmon, that first challenge was brutal! 12 shots by professional/near professional golfers and nobody can hit the green? 6 shots to get in from 130yards? That looks just like my game! Still, this show is like crack, I know it's no good yet I keep coming back to it.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Isn't that the truth? I mean cmon, that first challenge was brutal! 12 shots by professional/near professional golfers and nobody can hit the green? 6 shots to get in from 130yards? That looks just like my game! Still, this show is like crack, I know it's no good yet I keep coming back to it.

You are right. Plus you kinda want see some bad shots, just because it lets you know you aren't the only one with a sour game at times.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I am pretty impressed with Taryn... she has made some great shots (compared to the rest of the group, who can't seem to make even a halfway decent shot)

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

I am pretty impressed with Taryn... she has made some great shots (compared to the rest of the group, who can't seem to make even a halfway decent shot)

Were you watching the same show we were?

Well, Taryn has looked worse-than-average until she was up for elimination against Ryann. Then all of a sudden she had been making some clutch shots which carried over into the latest episode somewhat. Then to finish the last couple holes she stunk it up again. I'd say she's one of the weaker competitors left, but I don't have confidence in that assessment. I even think Seema is the worst one remaining, but the truth is I've only seen her swing a club a few times, and none of them were under the pressure of elimination.

Brandon

Were you watching the same show we were?

Couldn't have been, her short game was pathetic, and that's giving her credit.

I hope my wife Carling wins :)

Whoa there buddy.

She's mine.
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

Note: This thread is 4965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!