IGNORED

Big Break Sandals Resort

kennay92
Note: This thread is 4993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Whoa there buddy.

Break it up you two....I called dibs

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I'm amazed that not too many of you are considering Sara. I haven't really seen a weakness in her and she's the only golfer to make any points in the last episode so she can obviously play under pressure. My pick is still Sara.

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

WOW! I'm amazed that not too many of you are considering Sara. I haven't really seen a weakness in her and she's the only golfer to make any points in the last episode so she can obviously play under pressure. My pick is still Sara.

I thought eveyone on here is expecting a Sara/Carling finale. I just like Carling better. The only weakness I saw was the pathetic display of golf (for pro quality) on the last show.

I would agree but I'm not rooting for Sara. She lost me with her comments about diabetes, ripping on Carling for dancing - then dancing herself in the next show, and finally acting like Carling's best friend once they were on the same team. She's a good golfer and I could see her winning, I just don't like the way she acts, or at least the way she's portrayed on the show.

Isn't that the truth? I mean cmon, that first challenge was brutal! 12 shots by professional/near professional golfers and nobody can hit the green? 6 shots to get in from 130yards? That looks just like my game! Still, this show is like crack, I know it's no good yet I keep coming back to it.

No way - that looks nothing like my game, i dont know about you guys, but when was the last time you actually hit a complete airball like this one girl did in elimination - that was just 36hcp like - ROFL!!!!!!!! COME ON AT LEAST TOP IT!!!!!!!

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

No way - that looks nothing like my game, i dont know about you guys, but when was the last time you actually hit a complete airball like this one girl did in elimination - that was just 36hcp like - ROFL!!!!!!!! COME ON AT LEAST TOP IT!!!!!!!

She did hit the tree at least....

Carling reminds me of my daughter so that's why I'm pulling for her. Sara is too "caty" for me to like.
But I won't lose ant sleep over who ever wins or loses.

DLX cart bag...white/red

R1
913F 15*

913H 19*

G25s 4 iron - U wedge

CG 14 Black Pearl 56* -  60*

... KOMBI 35" 

...ProV1

Most of the girls are being so fake for the cameras, trying to look like sweet angels. Noone's used the SEND card yet? Come on. It's like they are all scared to make someone mad. Talk some smack to each other, get the pressure really going. The only real competition that's came through the silly games and bikinis is the fact that everyone knows that Sara doesn't like Carling. Other than that, you'd think they were all friends. We're playing for some pretty good prizes and opportunity, I would be a bear towards everyone, especially if I had the skills to back it up.

Every season, there seems to be someone who gets lucky and progresses further than they should. I would say Seema fits that bill for this season, but that's all due to the SAVE/SEND card, and the fact that she seems to have the lucky chair in the mornings.

Yea, Sarah Brown v. Carling is pretty much set in stone I would say. I can't see either of those players losing to the other players left.

And I think Seema's 15 minutes are well past up.

Constantine

Yea, Sarah Brown v. Carling is pretty much set in stone I would say. I can't see either of those players losing to the other players left.

Although the "Next Time On Big Break" thing at the end of the last show seemed show that those two would be in jeopardy.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Although the "Next Time On Big Break" thing at the end of the last show seemed show that those two would be in jeopardy.

Whatever, they make the promos appear as though a clown may have shot out of somebody's ass during play. I would say that they have to make it look like the unthinkable happened because it won't.

The previews lead me to believe that Sarah's fate (either to go into elimination or to be eliminated) was dependent on what Seema did with a particular bunker shot. We'll see if that's actually the case or not.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Whatever, they make the promos appear as though a clown may have shot out of somebody's ass during play. I would say that they have to make it look like the unthinkable happened because it won't.

Well, I can promise you this..... If I could see a clown shoot out of any of these girls asses, I'm there!!! With the possible exception of Lilly.

Gotta comment on the cattyness of Sara... I don't think it was all that bad. I think she was just pissed about missing her shot by 1/2 an inch. I'd be ready to rip off someone's head too. I think Carling is a very sweet kid and I can empathize with her as I have one of those damned pumps as well.

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

Welp, she's gone. I'm sure most people can stop complaining now. It will be tough for a Carling-Sarah final though. One of them will be sent to elimination each week most likely (either directly with the card or indirectly by saving Taryn).

I imagine the save/send thing might even be done away with for the final four, right? How long can it stick around?

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I would think this was the last week for the Send/Save card. I would hate for a final that was decided by a stupid side-game. I want to see the two best players go at it for the win. It seems like Carling has been the most consistant, and this week she wasn't annoying like in past episodes. I actually found her kind of hot this week. Sara seemed to fall apart a little this week, I hope she picks it up for the finals so that the last match is a nail-biter. I'm not counting Lilli out either, she seems to make shots when she needs to, although you can see the pressure getting to her every once in a while.

Watched about 10 minutes of this last night for the first time since the season opener. According to the golf I saw, it doesn't look like I've been missing much.

I know all of these girls are great players (that's how they got on in the first place) but I don't find it entertaining to watch bad golf on TV (even if it is the situation causing the struggle). The exhibited skill level was like watching myself and a bunch of my buddies playing, with the exception that none of us have aspirations of playing this game professionally.

This whole show has been a joke... With the exception of 3 good players still around, most of the others were eliminated because of stupidity. I just think the set-up is all wrong. It doesn't give good players enough chances to show just how good they are, yet terrible players stayed around WAAAAY longer than they should have, because of some dumb card. I know there is strategy involved, but America wants to see THE BEST players compete, not the average players...

I would be surprised if Sarah Brown didn't win... She's obviously got the resume` to back it up, and she has been solid every week.

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Note: This thread is 4993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!