IGNORED

Big Break Sandals Resort

kennay92
Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What kind of a mickymouse course are they playing? Par 3 122y / Par 3 110y / Par 4 250 / Par 4 300 hmm.....

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of a mickymouse course are they playing? Par 3 122y / Par 3 110y / Par 4 250 / Par 4 300 hmm.....

They are playing at the Emerald Bay Sandals resort course. Looking at the tees and comparing them to the show, it appears they are jumping around quite a bit. For example on the 14th hole, they played from the furthest tees(green) and the 15th hole they played from the white tees.

If you're watching the finale with stopwatch in hand, the entire front nine was condensed into 5:30.

There was more pre-golf buildup then there was front nine.

Wasn't Big Break Disney Golf last year?

(On a side note, you guys see the commercial for BB Dominican Republic? Guiliani is coming back)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Carling. End of story.

Did I call it or did I call it?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

(On a side note, you guys see the commercial for BB Dominican Republic? Guiliani is coming back)

I think they will call this one "Big Break - Losers edition" - but can the quality of golf really be any worse than BB Sandels Resort? I guess its hard to top.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Atta girl Carling. Putt for dough!! 25 footer for bird on 17 when your opponent is in tight? That's strong.

Did Lili even make any putts all match? She did hit driver into the hole once. That great big hole with all the salt water and Sharks in it.

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

Crazy how close lili was after she hit into the water. Really didnt like her attitude and how she carried herself on the course.

Insane putting for carling, her short game though was off.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

CAR-LING CAR-LING!!! Now I just have to convince her to marry me......

-C

ITB:
905R Proforce V2
SS03 Fujikura Tour Platform
MD 21 Irod
MD 25 Fujikura Tour PlatformKZG Forged Blades 5-PW Rifle 5.5 Vokey SM 54/08, 60/04 Rifle Spinner Kombi 35"

Yeah, and he looks even more ridiculous now.

Congrats to Carling. Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I don't know what got into me by watching a reality based show. It must have been the skirts and alot of them. I didn't catch the first few episodes because I never seen some of them. There was something about Carling that I liked the very first time I layed eyes upon her. She has spunk and is very easy on the eyes, isn't afraid to speak and liven things up a bit. I think communications was her major and it shows. I also like those birdy dances in those funky outfits. I know these shows are edited beyond belief but I noticed alot of the other girls clapping more for Lily, they even did it when she drove by in the cart near the end. I think the birdy dances got to them. Serves them right, go go go Carling!

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

I was really happy for Carling. She really hit some great putts to win. I was really bummed when Lilli made the finals but watching Carling win made it worth it. Love the spunk and the victory dances.

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

Now I have to decide the lesser of two evils. Letting my wife watch it Tivo'd while I know my favorite won and hers lost...or telling her and ruining the surprise. I think option A would cause less overall drama til the I told you so's start :D

WTG Carling

Congrats Carling. I'm suprised Lili missed all those shorter putts. I was also suprised to see Carling out drive Lili a few times as well.

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

I cant wait to start the Giuliani is a douche bag thread again! Plus, I saw poor loser Blake will also be back.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I cant wait to start the Giuliani is a douche bag thread again! Plus, I saw poor loser Blake will also be back.

I think *think* Sara Brown was back too. I don't know if anyone can confirm, but I thought she was on there.

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!