IGNORED

Big Break Sandals Resort

kennay92
Note: This thread is 4987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey, fair enough - just saying it was more about the eye candy than golf, and I can get eye candy elsewhere.

But can you beat eye candy AND golf in one show? Hmm

S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the show, just my opinion :)

Me too. I watched it. Some of the girls hit some clutch shots. Better than watching the Fanau (sp?) brothers act like a couple of infants.

Was anybody else confused on last nights(episode 2) elimination challenge? I saw the first two girls hit 4 balls, but the last two only hit one...did they edit out all their other shots or what am I missing? I even hit the rewind to try to figure it out but couldn't.....????

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Was anybody else confused on last nights(episode 2) elimination challenge? I saw the first two girls hit 4 balls, but the last two only hit one...did they edit out all their other shots or what am I missing? I even hit the rewind to try to figure it out but couldn't.....????

On each series of shots, they got 2 (or 3, I forget) attempts to shoot at the targets. On the last series of shots, they could hit as many as 4 shots, but if they missed the green before they hit 4 shots, they were done. Both of the people you watched happened to miss the green on their first shots.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

On each series of shots, they got 2 (or 3, I forget) attempts to shoot at the targets. On the last series of shots, they could hit as many as 4 shots, but if they missed the green before they hit 4 shots, they were done. Both of the people you watched happened to miss the green on their first shots.

Makes sense now, thanks for clearing that up.

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

I gotta hand it to Maiya. She really pulled through in the clutch in that first episode's elimination challenge.

The Up and Down challenge of the second episode was pretty neat. Carling got it done.

Haven't really paid enough attention to the others to make a pic for the finales.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

The Up and Down challenge of the second episode was pretty neat. Carling got it done.

Apparently that challenge went 7 rounds between Carling and Ryann, before Carling emerged. At least one time both players failed to get up and down, otherwise they matched clutch efforts. Taryn mentioned that during her interview with Golfgal this week. Carling also participated.

the only thing i dont like about the show is that the challenges arent explained very well, esp in the first show, i assumed the distance was 30 yards on the chip shots but i dont think they ever said. Same on some of the other challenges as well, i wasnt sure of the distance. Cant wait to see the next show though with Greg Norman on it. Id like to see the girls actually play some holes in elimination but I guess that will come later on in the show.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

I agree with the whole "reality show" look. Its definitely a sign that the show is about to jump the shark.

Oh gasp! A reality show with a reality show look. Imagine my shock...

the only thing i dont like about the show is that the challenges arent explained very well, esp in the first show, i assumed the distance was 30 yards on the chip shots but i dont think they ever said. Same on some of the other challenges as well, i wasnt sure of the distance. Cant wait to see the next show though with Greg Norman on it. Id like to see the girls actually play some holes in elimination but I guess that will come later on in the show.

I agree with this. During the first challenge I was constantly rewinding & pausing the DVR looking for specific angles that would give an indication of how far the shot was. It really seemed like the network did NOT want us to know where they were hitting the ball from.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I agree with this. During the first challenge I was constantly rewinding & pausing the DVR looking for specific angles that would give an indication of how far the shot was. It really seemed like the network did NOT want us to know where they were hitting the ball from.

Thats because they dont. After watching the long drive comp., I would think they would be hitting more than 200-220 just because of their skill level. Also, they are using hybrids from 160 out. I think they didnt get the best talent, but instead best looking.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

Thats because they dont. After watching the long drive comp., I would think they would be hitting more than 200-220 just because of their skill level. Also, they are using hybrids from 160 out. I think they didnt get the best talent, but instead best looking.

That's my complaint. yea, they're hot but I watch the show for the golf, not to watch them get served drinks poolside by their butler. I live in Florida and I can see hot women in bikinis any time I want. Plus, who do they have taking care of that course, Bill Murray? The fairways look like shit.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Plus, who do they have taking care of that course, Bill Murray? The fairways look like shit.

hahahahah I was thinking this too.

S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

As for the level of golf, these chicks are all better than me and all have nice, smooth swings. You won't get tour quality players, that is the point of the show. I watched the past 2 BBs and will be watching this one.

Ryann won on the Futures Tour this week, closing with a 65 to finish -14, then making birdie on the first playoff hole for the victory. She is now 6th on the money list, with a good chance to earn an LPGA card for 2011.

Carling also had a strong finish, 67-68 on the weekend for T16.

Ryann won on the Futures Tour this week, closing with a 65 to finish -14, then making birdie on the first playoff hole for the victory. She is now 6th on the money list, with a good chance to earn an LPGA card for 2011.

That's really impressive, and kind of unexpected. Any word if wither of them was using Adam's clubs or looked like they have been on a shopping spree at Dick's Sporting Goods?

(If you actually know the winner, please don't tell me)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

That's really impressive, and kind of unexpected. Any word if wither of them was using Adam's clubs or looked like they have been on a shopping spree at Dick's Sporting Goods?

I think the hot one wins. :)
my get up and go musta got up and went..

Note: This thread is 4987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!