IGNORED

Big Break Sandals Resort

kennay92
Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I guess I'm done watching the show now... Maiya is gone! :(

My interest level in the show dropped considerably last night because Maiya left. What a bummer. If the producers are going to have such lame challenges, the least they could do is protect the hottest chick a few more weeks to keep it more interesting.

Oh and Sarah Palin is not not hot in any way shape or form...just when you start to think she looks good, she says something!

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm done watching the show now... Maiya is gone! :(

My interest level in the show dropped considerably last night because Maiya left. What a bummer. If the producers are going to have such lame challenges, the least they could do is protect the hottest chick a few more weeks to keep it more interesting.

Oh and Sarah Palin is not hot in any way shape or form...just when you start to think she looks good, she says something!

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

I've only watched the first 5 minutes so far today, and I'm already pretty turned off by the show. Seema was horrible last week and got saved because of it, and this episode gets a "stroke of luck" to immediately get saved again. I hope one of the strongest golfers does not get eliminated today because of it.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I've only watched the first 5 minutes so far today, and I'm already pretty turned off by the show. Seema was horrible last week and got saved because of it, and this episode gets a "stroke of luck" to immediately get saved again. I hope one of the strongest golfers does not get eliminated today because of it.

The girl who ultimately was eliminated showed very little justification for remaining in the competition during the episode. Take that as you will.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

The girl who ultimately was eliminated showed very little justification for remaining in the competition during the episode. Take that as you will.

agreed. She shanked two shots and in general didn't look up to the challenge of facing the pressure in the elimination.

Overall, I'm not a huge fan of this season...the send/save thing is adding too much typical reality show drama in my opinion. I'll probably watch to the end though since I am a fan of the big break in general.

To be honest, neither of them in the elimination should have made it past that episode. They both played so poorly they should have both eliminated.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thats really an idotic idea by the produces to take contestents out of challenges repeatedly- after all its supposed to be a golfing show, right? And the contestents actually seem happy if they dont have to participate and can chill out instead - now what does this tell us about their attitude towards their game and their confidence level?

From what i´ve seen so far off this show i have to say - these girls ARENT very good. They hit some shots so far that make a beginner blush....

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

None of them did, really. I think Lili hit a couple good shots, but mostly as the shots get closer to elimination, they get worse.

Still, I have no reason to believe Seema would have performed better based on what she has shown so far. Put her in an elimination challenge and let's see how she does. Instead, she's sipping pina coladas each week while arguably stronger players are facing elimination challenges. How is that better for the show? Brandon

Thats really an idotic idea by the produces to take contestents out of challenges repeatedly- after all its supposed to be a golfing show, right? And the contestents actually seem happy if they dont have to participate and can chill out instead - now what does this tell us about their attitude towards their game and their confidence level?

And why are the girls who aren't in these elimination challenges working on their game? Instead of chipping or playing a practice round, they're sunbathing by the pool or water-skiing.

Brandon

I wanna go water-sking or big game fishing - maybe i should apply - and i probably even get to play a bit of golf - what more can you expect from a holiday.......

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW

what do they win ?
so far I think it's $10K cash, $10K shopping spree at Dicks and an Adams Sponsorship.

is that it ?

Driver: Ping G25

3w - Ping K15

3h - TEE Trilogy

4h - TEE Trilogy

5h - TEE Trilogy

Irons: Ping G25 6-LW

Putter: Odyssey White Ice D.A.R.T
Bag: Nike SQ Tour

Optics: Bushnell Tour V2 Slope

Shoes: True Linkswear

what do they win ?

Exemptions into at least 1 tournament and Q-School tuition paid in full.

S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

I think the strength of most of these girls is they are good putters. Their putts are always close, even when they are putting on the fringe.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

I think the strength of most of these girls is they are good putters. Their putts are always close, even when they are putting on the fringe.

Whats the use of being a good putter when you cant hit a green from 100y in?

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW

I hope Sarah is gone, and soon. Every episode she manufactures excuse to make low class digs from the bench. I couldn't believe she picked on Carling's blood sugar troubles. At least Sarah blurted it out audibly this time. .

I missed a show and Sarah Brown and Carling were my favorites. Sarah cuz I thought she would win and Carling because of personality and the obstacles she's overcome to be so damned good. Now I hope Sarah .. I dont even know what to put here without sounding too sick or twisted. My nephew has diabetes and I swear to God if someone ever messed with him because of that you might as well send me straight to jail. It's quickly becoming an epidemic in this country and its nowhere near funny.

P.S. Glad to see you back on twitter Carling :)

"My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my golf clubs for what I told her I paid for them."
What's in my SQ Tour Carry bag?:
Driver: R7 Quad 9.5*
3, 5 Wood: G5 clones
Irons: : AP1 (4-PW) Wedges: 52*, 56*, 62* Spin Milled Putter: White Hot 2 Ball BladeBalls: Shoes: My...

I am a diabetic as well and I have to wear an insulin pump 24 hrs a day too. I'm glad she said that to Carling because all that girl does is run her mouth. I can't stand her, good golfer or not. I hope she gets booted next. She has a comment about everything everyone does.

In My Bag:

Driver:
Hybrid:
Irons: Putter:

Exemptions into at least 1 tournament and Q-School tuition paid in full.

It's exemptions into 2 tournaments and if they don't make it through Q-school their tournament entrance fees for the 2011 Duramed Futures Tour are all paid in full.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I am right there with you!! I would throw in Seema, too....have a thing for curvy Indian women! I think Carling is hotter than Tayrn....but Carling is a self-absorbed BEYOTCH!!!!! I don't see how anyone could have a relationship with her. Sara is definitely at the top.
In My Datrek Bag:

Driver: R9-460 9.5°
Woods: Burner 15°
Hybrids: Burner 3,4,5Irons: G10 Gap - 5 ironWedges: cg15: chrome, 56° 60°Putter: Studio Newport 2GPS Unit: Push Cart: 2.0

Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!