IGNORED

Big Break Sandals Resort

kennay92
Note: This thread is 4965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sara is definitely at the top.

Agreed. I love me some Sara Brown.

Ping K15 12* | Ping K15 4h | Callaway Razr X HL Irons 5 - AW | Cleveland 54* and 58* wedges | Odyssey White Hot Tour Rossie | Bushnell Neo GPS | Nike M9 Cart Bag

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I am right there with you!! I would throw in Seema, too....have a thing for curvy Indian women! I think Carling is hotter than Tayrn....but Carling is a self-absorbed BEYOTCH!!!!! I don't see how anyone could have a relationship with her. Sara is definitely at the top.

You do realize that Carling (and anyone else on the show) can read what you write. Carling posted a few pages back, for example...

My comment on the show is that I hate something about the way all women seem to behave. They all act and seem to be genuinely "sorry" when they beat someone. It depresses them slightly. They feel bad. Cut the crap, ladies. You're there to win. Why feel bad about it? I don't care if it's your friend or your own mother - if she agrees to be on the show, you should want to crush her. All is fair in love and war, and golf (or Big Break) is a war. The women are too soft... I want to see a woman with a killer instinct. A woman who relishes being the one to knock people out. Not the one who apologizes after doing so. I realize it's a fine line between being polite and being a jerk, and there's a line between "feeling bad" DURING the competition and feeling bad AFTER the competition, but too many of these women and women in general seem to favor the wrong side of the line. Too many seem to be worried about being LIKED instead of winning.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Geez, you guys really hate Carling/Sara that much? I knew they would rub some people the wrong way, but I happen to like both of them. They both seem genuinely comfortable in their own skin. I don't particularly dislike any of the girls, I just want to be sure that the best golfers consistently have an opportunity at immunity, and the worst golfers (if they perform thusly) are more often than not the elimination challenges.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Cut the crap, ladies. You're there to win. Why feel bad about it? I don't care if it's your friend or your own mother - if she agrees to be on the show, you should want to crush her. All is fair in love and war, and golf (or Big Break) is a war. The women are too soft... I want to see a woman with a killer instinct. A woman who relishes being the one to knock people out.

I agree somewhat. I understand that you bond with some people and you'd rather not have to bounce them out, but it's an impractical disposition. The fact is that there is only one winner. If there were multiple winners, then it's fine to feel bad about booting your friend. But if you really, truly feel that bad about sending another person home, then just lose on purpose and relinquish your spot. Otherwise, do like Ryann did when she played Maiya and say the bond/teamwork ends as soon as it's me vs her and it's about business now.

Brandon

Ryann, Carling and Sarah, Wow . They are hot and can play. Carlings short game has been great. Seems like Sarah and Carling don't like each other for some reason.

Tour Burner 9.5 Aldila NV65R
MP-57 3-PW R300
588 SW 54
588 LW 60

I'm just surprised to see that women can get along with each other!!

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

I sure wouldn't mind a threesome with Seema and Maiya.

...take that as you may. ;)

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

You do realize that Carling (and anyone else on the show) can read what you write. Carling posted a few pages back, for example...

I agree with you to a certain extent, as in you should want to win, but if I were in the same situation playing against my friend/brother/father/mother/what have you, and I knew that winning this was as much their dream as it was mine, I would definitely be happy if and when I beat them, but it would be hard to not also feel bad/sad. I've beaten (and lost to) my brother in tennis tournaments before and while as you're happy for yourself, you can't but feel kind of bad for him. I think the girls react fine, me it's the talking behind each other's backs and then pretending to be friends that's kind of annoying, but that's the case in most/all reality TV shows :P

Cheers,

[QUOTE=iacas;492019]You do realize that Carling (and anyone else on the show) can read what you write. Carling posted a few pages back, for example...

Yeah, I know....sorry Carling, but the producers make you look a bit.....conceited and antagonizing to the other girls. But, you are smoking hot and a competitive golfer.

I'm sure you don't give my opinion about you a second thought (or first for that matter).

Someone else pointed out that Carling and Sara don't seem to like each other....I've noticed that too. I did not like Sara's little dance the other night either....(page from Carling's book < and she does it better anyway).

Act like you've been there before girls....fist pump or something, but leave the dancin' up in da club!!
In My Datrek Bag:

Driver: R9-460 9.5°
Woods: Burner 15°
Hybrids: Burner 3,4,5Irons: G10 Gap - 5 ironWedges: cg15: chrome, 56° 60°Putter: Studio Newport 2GPS Unit: Push Cart: 2.0

I forgot to add my hatred for Tom Abbott. God he's annoying. Off screen his voice irritates the hell out of me and on screen he looks like a cartoon character with his neck stuck out. Some kinda british turkey or something.

"My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my golf clubs for what I told her I paid for them."
What's in my SQ Tour Carry bag?:
Driver: R7 Quad 9.5*
3, 5 Wood: G5 clones
Irons: : AP1 (4-PW) Wedges: 52*, 56*, 62* Spin Milled Putter: White Hot 2 Ball BladeBalls: Shoes: My...

Originally Posted by iacas View Post

lmao. only on sandtrap will someone complain about a girl doing a 2 second dance on TV.

dance all you want sara brown. we all celebrate in different ways. I'll do a back flip if I was on TV.

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

I sure wouldn't mind a threesome with Seema and Maiya.

way to be direct! It's also very fitting with your username hahaha.

I am right there with you!! I would throw in Seema, too....have a thing for curvy Indian women! I think Carling is hotter than Tayrn....but Carling is a self-absorbed BEYOTCH!!!!! I don't see how anyone could have a relationship with her. Sara is definitely at the top.

I think Carling just has a lot of self confidence. She seems fun, cool and super cute and not to mention a good golfer. Guys get intimidated I guess when a girl just tries to have some fun and not be a meek little mouse. A lot guys are self absorbed themselves maybe you should look at yourself first. She has been goofy, funny and a little ornery but not malicious. I am hoping she sticks around til the end, I don't know if I would continue watch without her.. If there is a girl with a sour attitude, I would say it is Ryann but I only know her from the show and she may not handle stress well.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I think Carling just has a lot of self confidence. She seems fun, cool and super cute and not to mention a good golfer. Guys get intimidated I guess when a girl just tries to have some fun and not be a meek little mouse. A lot guys are self absorbed themselves maybe you should look at yourself first. She has been goofy, funny and a little ornery but not malicious. I am hoping she sticks around til the end, I don't know if I would continue watch without her.. If there is a girl with a sour attitude, I would say it is Ryann but I only know her from the show and she may not handle stress well.

really... Ryann? I'd say she has one of the most competitive and strongest personalities on the show. I'm willing to put my money down that Ryann will move further than Carling.

Carling, self absorbed? Condescending and self righteous? For sure. It's not what she says but rather how she says things. She doesn't have a sour attitude but her passive aggressive, self righteous tone doesn't appeal to me.

lmao. only on sandtrap will someone complain about a girl doing a 2 second dance on TV.

The only thing I didn't like about Sara's dance was I believe the week before she was ripping on Carling for doing a dance...other than that keep the dances coming!

Yeah, I know....sorry Carling, but the producers make you look a bit.....conceited and antagonizing to the other girls.

Just remember, it's in the show's best interest to pigeon-hole each girl to an archetype. It's good for ratings.

Brandon

Carling, Sara and Taryn are the best on the show by far, the rest should take the next flight home, lol

What about Ryann?

S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

Note: This thread is 4965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!