IGNORED

Women lie about one thing...

Shanks A Million
Note: This thread is 4984 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Side note and totally off track here;

I wouldn't say they're unattractive per se, but you bring up a good point. I prefer boobs to be in proportion to body size. Unfortunately too many women have been conditioned to think we men want women with big breasts and as a result undergo unnecessary breast enlargement surgery. I like boobs as much as the next guy but unlike beer and cars you can overdo them.

My Implements of Destruction (carried in a Hoofer Lite bag):

DRIVER: Big Bertha Diablo 10 degree draw, Aldila regular flex
FAIRWAY WOODS: G2 14 degree 3 wood & 17 degree 5 wood
IRONS: S59 3-PWWEDGES: M/B 54, 58, & 60 degree PUTTER: I Series Anser 4 (or G5i Anser, Anser 2F, or original...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanks, i think the only reasonable solution is right in front of your nose... 3-some obviously, life is to short to to only have one!!

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Shanks, i think the only reasonable solution is right in front of your nose... 3-some obviously, life is to short to to only have one!!

I've actually been offered that by a girlfriend. Everytime I'd make a suggestion on one of her friends to invite as a third, she'd give me this shocked and accusing response, "you think she's hot?!"

Now I know why I don't wander into the Grill Room very often. Misogynist Central, apparently.

And I'm sorry, Shanks, but I've seen you in your videos, and I could do without the thought of you naked or the thoughts of the type of women who'd sleep with you (at the same time?) sans clothes, too.

I need to take a shower. Wash this feeling off my skin.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've actually been offered that by a girlfriend. Everytime I'd make a suggestion on one of her friends to invite as a third, she'd give me this shocked and accusing response, "you think she's hot?!"

I've been asked to be in a threesome once... you think I would of jumped for joy, but when it came down to it I freaked out and said no. I guess I'm not one of those guys

And no, women are not as shallow as men. I've known too many ugly dudes with hot chicks, mind you none of them were fat and they are all cool guys.
Now I know why I don't wander into the Grill Room very often. Misogynist Central, apparently.

You think this is bad you should hear what chicks say in a girls only conversation.

Guys who think being fat means anything are probably guys who can't get women. The basic fundamental truth is that women are attracted to your personality, not your looks (well, to a degree). I've dated many very attractive women, and many not so attractive women, because, to be honest, I don't care that much about looks either.

There is one thing that will help you attract hot women even if you're not a great looking guy..............money

BING BING BING WINNAH

Then again I got Money-Looks-HockeyPlayer Ruggedness;; I got a GF and I think that causes more girlies to come to *talk*.... Swinging a big driver helps too boys
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

If only they were self cleaning, we'd never need another thread like this ever again.

I wish that it was that simple. Problem is, I do want kids one day, and heck, I like sleeping with ladies, so this type of stuff is going to happen again and again. No big deal, all part of life. I imagine when you're married, there's a whole secondary bunch of crap to deal with.

I wish that it was that simple. Problem is, I do want kids one day, and heck, I like sleeping with ladies, so this type of stuff is going to happen again and again. No big deal, all part of life. I imagine when you're married, there's a whole secondary bunch of crap to deal with.

No ....... there is just crap to deal with

Note: This thread is 4984 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!