IGNORED

So how tall is everyone?

bkoguy07
Note: This thread is 4862 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6'2" 190, and a very unfortunate size 13. AND living in Japan. Absolutely no shoe store out here carries my size. Its unheard of. But even in the states, I gotta get lucky to find my size in stock. Why are stores always full of medium sizes, and not enough of the XL? Dont they know we be eatin our vitamins and sheet.

Titleist 910D2 8.5° Diamana 'ahina 80 S
Titleist 909F3 3W 13° Diamana D83 S, Titleist 910f 5W 19° Fubuki Ax 80X
Taylormade RAC MB TP 3-PW Irons DG S300, Callaway Jaws 54° and 60°
Titleist Futura putter, Taylormade TP5 balls

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'3", 230 at the moment. Anywhere from 195-210 lbs is where I'm comfortable, and I'm working on getting there now. Shoe size is 12, which for some reason, I can never seem to find the shoes I want in my size. Seems they sell a lot of that size around here. Shirt size depends on brand, either L or XL.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

I'm 5'7", which is pretty short compared to my friends.

But I was surprised that when I went to custom club fitting, the guy told me that I am a "regular" ( =black dots on my Ping irons) .

Driver SuperFast Burner 2.0  10.5 

Wood SuperFast Burner 2.0  15

nike.gif Hybrids SQ Sumo Hybrid #3, #4
ping.gifIrons G15 Iron #5 - Pw 
cleveland.gif Wedge CG15 50, 52, 56
odyssey.gifPutter White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter

6-2 225, need to lose maybe 5-10 pounds but just started running again and hockey season started like a month ago for me so probably won't be a big deal with playing once or twice a week....

OGIO Grom Stand Bag:
Driver - Taylormade R7 Limited 9.5*
3Wood - Cleveland Hibore 15*
Hybrid - Cleveland Hibore 19*
Irons - Taylormade R7s 4-GWWedges - Cleveland CG12s Black pearl 54*/12* & 58*/8*Putter - Rife ArubaBack-ups - Karsten Anser / Odyssey White Ice #9Ball - Taylormade Burner TP & LDP...

Note: This thread is 4862 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!