IGNORED

750 million!!!!!

Black Hulk
Note: This thread is 5033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

"Who the hell am I to judge"? I am the father who has to explain to his young son why Tiger has been gone and why is he in the news with stories about other women. He is a superstar athlete who has a responsibility to his fans, YES HE DOES! The rest of the crap you wrote is just that, CRAP! Look a Derek Jeter, he is laying wood everywhere and no one cares, do you know why, he is not married! If he had a "sex problem" I am sure he knew it before he got married. Don't get righteous on the boards about the one or two athlete in the world who could have not done this. He is on a different level then almost all the other athletes in the world.

And almost everyone gets ass thrown at them when they are married. I am married to a hot woman, even after she had two kids. It's funny, my wife was even a model... I do not make a fraction of what Cheater Woods makes, I am in the military and live my life by values that obviously, with statements like your aforementioned ones, you have no clue about... You can write what ever you want but you lost my interest after this response once you started typing your BS remarks. Have children, that you care one iota about then you can speak to me about "who am I to judge"...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you ever been in a random hotel and had the most beautiful women you've ever seen trying to pick you up?

Tiger doesn't know about this, unless he passed over the beautiful women for the dog pound he was nailing.

Tiger doesn't know about this, unless he passed over the beautiful women for the dog pound he was nailing.

LMAO!!!

My thoughts exactly. Tiger's other women were not much to look at, especially compared to his wife. My first thought was, he could've picked a lot hotter women than some of those trailer trash...

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

"Who the hell am I to judge"? I am the father who has to explain to his young son why Tiger has been gone and why is he in the news with stories about other women. He is a superstar athlete who has a responsibility to his fans, YES HE DOES! The rest of the crap you wrote is just that, CRAP! Look a Derek Jeter, he is laying wood everywhere and no one cares, do you know why, he is not married! If he had a "sex problem" I am sure he knew it before he got married. Don't get righteous on the boards about the one or two athlete in the world who could have not done this. He is on a different level then almost all the other athletes in the world.

Sorry but Tiger had no obligations to your son or anyone else. Fortunately he has you to look up to, not Tiger. If nothing else, your son learned a life lesson about how some people are not what they seem.

LMAO!!!

Tiger didn't "pick" any of his women. One thing I learned about Tigar through all of this is that he's lazy when it comes to getting tail. He waited for the women to come to him.

I bet a psychiatrist would say that in Tiger's mind, he felt what he was doing to Elin wasn't so bad, because he was not aggressively going out and hitting on women. Instead he was simply sitting around, the women hit on him, and away they went...

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

"Who the hell am I to judge"? I am the father who has to explain to his young son why Tiger has been gone and why is he in the news with stories about other women.

So, because you choose to raise your son with certain points of view, a man you've never met has to behave a certain way? Arguments of this form have come up in many threads about this issue, and other issues with professional athletes, and they make no sense to me.

He is a superstar athlete who has a responsibility to his fans, YES HE DOES!

I'm a big fan of Tiger, was and still am, and I was let down a little by his behavior -- I was hoping he'd have more attractive women. If Tiger has a responsibility to his fans, and if I'm going to spend part of my day living vicariously through Tiger, I expect better.

If he had a "sex problem" I am sure he knew it before he got married.

I can't imagine Elin didn't know about it. She's the unreasonable one of the two: she knew he was a hound (or at least a retriever) and expected him to behave differently. And when he didn't, she reacts violently.

And almost everyone gets ass thrown at them when they are married. I am married to a hot woman, even after she had two kids. It's funny, my wife was even a model... I do not make a fraction of what Cheater Woods makes, I am in the military and live my life by values that obviously, with statements like your aforementioned ones, you have no clue about...

Seeing as how you are in the military, it isn't necessarily values that keep you faithful (although they may help -- I don't doubt for a second that most, if not all, of the men in the military hold great values). I'm pretty sure stepping out on your wife is against the UCMJ, and that could cause all sorts of problems for you (if you did what he did) that some abstract values couldn't.

Have children, that you care one iota about then you can speak to me about "who am I to judge"...

If I have children that I care about, I won't raise them to put professional athletes on a pedestal. If I find them starting to do so, they will get to read a Charles Barkley biography for their next book report.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Sorry but Tiger had no obligations to your son or anyone else. Fortunately he has you to look up to, not Tiger. If nothing else, your son learned a life lesson about how some people are not what they seem.

As a recognized sports figure who makes his living off of the generosity of others and not really working a job, but playing a game, Tiger does owe something to the Golf Fans. He puts the fans on the course and the people in front of the TV but without the Tournament Sponsors, And his Companies that sponsor him, he would be squat. Those SPONSORS expect certain things of their EMPLOYEES! One of those, especially in this case is to maintain a certain PUBLIC IMAGE. Right now Tigers is no good. Just look at the SPONSORS that have pulled out and THE FANS that have told him to take a hike and are rooting for other players now. Yes Tiger had a responsibility and he pretty much S**T the Bed.

In my OU Bag: Driver 9.5 Neutral Fujikura Motore Stiff
3 Wood Big Bertha
Hybrid 21 degree
Irons Big Bertha 08 Model
Wedges 60 degreeFlatstick Original Answer Winn Midsize Grip Rock Pro V 1 Black"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife...

you don't have to explain anything you don't want to your son. it's not tiger's fault you know about his indiscretions, it's the fault of the people who forced it in your face for money over the past 8 months. the media knew they could exploit it, so they did. and when i have kids, i'll be honest with them. and quite frankly i don't understand how having children relates to anything we're discussing.

puh-lease. you guys would nail any of those girls and brag to your friends about it after.

I with you! LOL! Especially with all the 3'somes 4'somes etc... He was involved in, but word is now the actual number is 100 Million.

MachSpeed STR8-FIT

AP1 4-W

Spin Milled 60Two Ball

who the hell are you, or anybody else to judge? have you ever been in a random hotel and had the most beautiful women you've ever seen trying to pick you up? slipping you their room keys? have you ever had women fawn over you without even trying to pick them up? i was an elite college athlete, but nothing like what tiger is. and i can't even begin to describe to you the temptations that are thrown your way. you seriously have absolutely NO idea of what you speak. and neither does anybody else who is judging this man based on his sexual actions. humans are animals, men are creatures bred to procreate, it's really that simple. monogamy is as unnatural as cool ranch doritos. i can accept that fact. it doesn't dismiss the fact that tiger made bad decisions in sleeping with these women, but i will not judge him for doing so, cause i know precisely what he was up against.

I would have slept with all of those woman too... Just saying. :)

Evidently ....... Tiger disagrees with alot the cerebral type worshipers on here about roles models.

Tiger Woods Quote: If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about.

Evidently ....... Tiger disagrees with alot the cerebral type worshipers on here about roles models.

This quote needs a citation and context. For all we know, he was asked if he was a role model to tour rookies with respect to golf work ethic and practice routine.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

To be honest, I have no hero's who are sports stars. I do not even look up to anyone who plays sports anymore because they are all over paid babies... I will raise my children to look toward more respectable people...

Warrick Dunn, Steve Nash, Tony Dungy, Roger Federer, David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Reggie White, Manute Bol... well... you get the point. Not saying they have to be YOUR heros, but I wouldn't consider any of them over paid babies. In fact, they are exactly the type of people on and off the job that anyone should want as a role model.

Probably not what you meant, but over-generalizations are just that...

She should get nothing that Tiger has brought in through golf. Any money from winnings, Nike endorsements, ect.. she should get nothing of it. Now the home, the cars, the kids, have at it. But she didn't win those tourniments.

Unfortunately for Tiger that isn't the law and Elin is entitled to 1/2 of Tiger's net worth in almost any state in the Union. There was a pre-nuptial but likely won't mean much given Tiger's behavior. you usually have to take the marriage serious for a pre-nuptial to be enforced. As to Tiger's worth, he has to be worth at least $1.5 Billion these days. I'm sure his off course activity has cost him plenty of future income but neither he or Elin will have to worry about the mortgage or driving anywhere in a used Yugo. If I was Tiger's attorney I'd tell him to pay the $750 Million and get this settled and behind him so he can play golf again.

Butch

• Administrator
Unfortunately for Tiger that isn't the law and Elin is entitled to 1/2 of Tiger's net worth in almost any state in the Union.

No... I'm pretty sure it's just income gained while they were married.

As to Tiger's worth, he has to be worth at least $1.5 Billion these days.

More like roughly 33% of what you just said.

If I was Tiger's attorney I'd tell him to pay the $750 Million and get this settled and behind him so he can play golf again.

You'd be a lousy attorney if you'd advise your client to pay MORE than he possibly has in total assets (liquid or otherwise).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

This quote needs a citation and context. For all we know, he was asked if he was a role model to tour rookies with respect to golf work ethic and practice routine.

You sound like a freaking politician there!!!!!

Really sad attempt to defend him.

Note: This thread is 5033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!