IGNORED

I'm in love...........

Note: This thread is 4052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have found the perfect irons for me. After playing 2 rounds with these new (to me) Mizunos, I'm absolutely convinced I can't find a better iron for my game. I expect that my handicap will be coming down sharply now. I've got a few over 100 rounds left, and my recent string of 87, 88, 89 will really show.

Have you ever just found a club that just feels right, and you know you can't do any wrong with them in your hands? That's kind of how I feel with these. Even my misses aren't huge misses anymore. I played so great today (for me).

Congrats, I love Mizunos too. But do all of your threads have to end in ".........."?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Seriously though, I'm a member on a few forums that have a 15 character minimum limit, so it becomes habit when you're typing short replies and statements.

Gotcha. It doesn't bug me per se, but now I know ever time you make a new forum because I just look for the ".........."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Popular Now

• Well, shoot!  And I was just about to invite you to an all expense paid round in the Bahamas with me!  😁
    • I still kinda liked the guy... but not anymore.  I try not to associate with idiots.
    • This was, admittedly, my first reaction when I found out I was about to be eligible for the vaccine:  I'm young, I'm relatively healthy, wouldn't vaccinating me at this time ("this time" being early March of 2021 for the first shot) keep someone who is more at-risk from getting a vaccine, when they'd have higher need? As soon as I found out (it took an hour, tops;  one call to someone knowledgeable on the topic) that supply wasn't the limiting factor, I made my appointment.   I had my second shot more than four months ago now. At least in the U.S., supply isn't the issue.  If your reason to not get it is worrying that you're taking it from someone who needs it more, not to worry -- you can both get the vaccine, no problem.  But as was pointed out elsewhere in this thread (and in others), Bryson might not have been burdened with an overabundance of schooling. 
    • Where are the @David in FL folks- to tell us how great FL is going? Florida again breaks record for COVID-19 hospitalizations The number of people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Florida rose to an all-time high of 11,515 patients in one day, according to data the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released Tuesday.  
    • What a dipsh*t. See what happens when you don’t graduate college.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Duby27
      Duby27
      (38 years old)
    2. Joe Guastella
      Joe Guastella
      (37 years old)
    3. Ladysmanfelpz
      Ladysmanfelpz
      (31 years old)
    4. LarryEdwards
      LarryEdwards
      (42 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...