Note: This thread is 3997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I play a 24* 4-iron and a 19* hybrid. I hit the 4-iron 185-190 and the hybrid 210-215 Obviously I have a huge distance gap, and seeing as I'm dropping a wedge, I'll have room to add another hybrid. What loft do you think would fit the distance gap and go about 200? I'm thinking somewhere around 22* would fit the bill. What do you think?

I'd look at a couple of options:

Get a 21 or a 22 depending on what club you like best.

Perfect scenario would be to get a 21 and then drop your 19 for an 18. Then your slotted 3* thru those three clubs.

TGW.com is worth a look. They have some nice clubs in that range for $89 (Ping/TM/Callaway).

I just got the Diablo 24* and used it to make birdie today on a par 3 in fact. Good luck.

TW

it says you already have a 21 in your bag but Yeah 21 or 22 would do great.

All the major OEMs make really good hybrids now, so you really can't go wrong with whatever you find. But Adam's are well known for their Hybrids and Nickents are really good as well and can be found for some great deals..

it says you already have a 21 in your bag

It also says you have a i10 Half Moon putter, think you mean an I-series half moon yeah?

As said though 18-21 as shown in your sig is the way to go.

Plenty of options with different manufacturers. Personally, depending on what set of irons I am playing and how many wedges I'll be playing with, I generally have to choose 2/4 or 3/4 clubs out of my Wilson Fybrids: 3-Wood (15*), 5-Wood (18*), Fybrid (19.5*), and 3 Hybrid (21*). I pretty much always play my Fybrid 4 Hybrid (24*) and then go up from there. As TopWalker said, if you drop your 19* hybrid and go with a 21* hybrid, you'll get a nice 3* gap b/w each club in that range. Especially used, these clubs are getting so cheap these days, no harm in adding a good 21* hybrid to your set.

Note: This thread is 3997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.