• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I'm on the side that there are some people that are overly sensitive.  We should not re write history because "it offends me".  It is history.  It has happened.  It is there for us to learn from and hopefully never make the mistake again.  Hopefully some things DO offend you.  Then you are less likely to make the same mistake.
    • Consider himself lucky or very talented. The world’s best know their faults, too. The problem is fixing it haha
    • That’s quite an accomplishment.😳
    • Florida is a great state if you go play around Orlando. Its centered, and you got a few hours to each coast. Also, the three months that include the first month of off-season rates in Florida will take some sting of the price. Some greens fees get cut in half down in Florida. 
    • To be clear, your relief is based on the shot you would have hit if the obstruction was not there.  The quote from the Definition of Nearest Point of Complete Relief is: Once you take proper relief, you may use any club and attempt any shot that you want to, regardless of the club you used to determine the NPCR.  As an example, an appropriate shot from the ball's position on a cart path may have been a chip-out sideways to the fairway, so my Reference Point for relief would be the closest spot from which I could make that sideways shot, without interference from the cart path.  Once I've taken relief, I could be in a spot where I can hit 3-wood towards the green, and that's perfectly acceptable to do.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. chriswuk
      chriswuk
      (30 years old)
    2. Gero
      Gero
      (78 years old)
    3. nettscore
      nettscore
      (50 years old)
    4. RandMart3
      RandMart3
      (69 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...