• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I recently joined up here. I posted a short intro if you'd like to know just a little about me.  In my journey with golf, I'm at the stage where I am introducing golf to a 6th grader and 3rd grader. We are starting out with some range time and a couple of rounds on a par 3 course nearby. I'd really like to hear your stories about golfing with kids. My oldest is an over-achiever, she holds herself to very high standards and she's already shown the ability to be frustrated by the game. My youngest is more of a free spirit, and funny enough, you can see it in their swings. My oldest has a conservative "make sure to get contact" swing, and my youngest swings with wild abandon.  If you have advice on club brands or how to set up a bag for kids, especially with how they are growing like weeds, that would be cool too. 
    • Oh boy... The camera work is awful on the first tee. These guys are trying to zoom in on the ball while its flying all you see is sky and a hazy white dot. When the ball lands they zoom even further and you dont even know where the tee shot ended up.   
    • I found my old Classic unit and opened it up. The battery/plug is the same as the original one in my Live unit.
    • Yes, that bit is a little annoying..😉. Ok, seriously this is the one thing I am determined to clean up. That's where the bacon is at.
    • Tough to help with those. And no face on?
  • Today's Birthdays

1. DanTheStallion
      DanTheStallion
      (36 years old)
    2. iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      (31 years old)
    3. jd1623
      jd1623
      (38 years old)
    4. Rextarpromodel63
      Rextarpromodel63
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...