IGNORED

Tiger Switching to Method Putter

kpaulhus
Note: This thread is 4929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Could you please take the outfit discussion somewhere else?

Perhaps using a mid-mallet give him a bit more weight behind the club, to roll the ball better on slower greens.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised he'd switch from a blade to another type of putter in the middle of the tournament. I assume he's been practicing with it and has developed some confidence with it.

yea I surprised too. I dont think he has a problem with putting though so to me he doesnt really need to experiement with especially a heel shafted putter over his.

Tiger is the hardcore hustler, living it up and fist pumping on the golf course. Steve is the family man who wear pink shirts and cry when he wins.

well, win one wins 5+ times a year, one tends not to become overly emotional when victorious. as a matter of fact, tiger has cried after he won a tournament.

Could you please take the outfit discussion somewhere else?

That was his excuse for using the anser style method. Why not just go back to that? My guess is that he's just mixing it up. Trying to catch lighting in a bottle. Insert more cliches here.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

That was his excuse for using the anser style method. Why not just go back to that? My guess is that he's just mixing it up. Trying to catch lighting in a bottle. Insert more cliches here.

i dont know, furyks win with the heel shafted putter probably inspired him, lol

He probably hasnt had any for a few months now?

Hasn't had any tape for a few months? No, he has had tape there all year.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Tiger with the heel shafted putter is clearly a mental play by Tiger. He's got the entire European team thinking he wont be on his 'A' game and all it took was a couple pictures.
Proof enough for me to believe that Tiger is coming back into form and will kick some major ass at the Ryder Cup this year.

Note: This thread is 4929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!