IGNORED

Tom Watson Wedges

Note: This thread is 5027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wondering if anybody has used these wedges. They have them on Rockbottomgolf.com right now for 69.99 for the gap, sand, and lob wedge. Any info would be appreciated.

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Yep, I've owned/played with a bunch of wedges during the last year and a half-Vokeys, Callaway X-Forged, Mizunos, PING iWedges, MacGregor MT Pro DW, and Adams Tom Watson Classic/PVD. My signature changes around frequently, but you can see that I've currently got two of the Adams TW wedges in my bag right now. I think they're great.

I picked up the lob at GolfSmith not too long ago for something like $30. It isn't bad, especially for the price point.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I picked up the lob at GolfSmith not too long ago for something like $30. It isn't bad, especially for the price point.

Solid wedges, great for anyone who hits basic wedge shots without extreme opening up of face or other super unusual angles.

I considered them, but the Watson 52* GW was too much loft difference from my 45* PW. Also, I got a steal on my X-Forged ($40 slightly used).

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i have a 60* that my buddy gave me that i use for practicing in my yard and at the range and chipping greens. (i just leave it in my 4runner, along with a 6 iron, for those days i feel like hitting the range after work)

its actually a great wedge, it feels a bit harsher than my vokey 60* but i can basically hit the same shots with it. the chrome finish is surprisingly durable, i've probably hit it 2000 times and it's still fairly shiny with just a small dull area on the face.

RBZ stage 2 driver & 3 wood

Original AP1 4-GW

Vokey 54.10 & 58.04

Scotty Newport 2

I've got them and love them. Hands down best bang for the buck you'll find out there.

In my bag:

Nike SQ DYMO 10.5
Big Bertha 3 Wood
Big Bertha 3-10 IADAMS Tom Watson Classic 54,58 and 64 Wedges Nike Oz 5 Putter/Wilson Staff ( not sure model, bought it in second hand store ) Ball: Bridgestone E6

I have the 56* SW and I like it. I won't lie to you, I have not tried anything else so I probably don't know if I am missing anything, but it's pretty good for the money.
I am getting a 60* MPT10 this summer. Can't wait!!
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

I just picked up the sand wedge (56/12) for $30 at Golf Galaxy ($50 retail - $10 gift card - $10 coupon). I get to try it out tomorrow, but for $30 I'm happy.

Ping K15 12* | Ping K15 4h | Callaway Razr X HL Irons 5 - AW | Cleveland 54* and 58* wedges | Odyssey White Hot Tour Rossie | Bushnell Neo GPS | Nike M9 Cart Bag

Note: This thread is 5027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!