Note: This thread is 3840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wondering if anybody has used these wedges. They have them on Rockbottomgolf.com right now for 69.99 for the gap, sand, and lob wedge. Any info would be appreciated.

Yep, I've owned/played with a bunch of wedges during the last year and a half-Vokeys, Callaway X-Forged, Mizunos, PING iWedges, MacGregor MT Pro DW, and Adams Tom Watson Classic/PVD. My signature changes around frequently, but you can see that I've currently got two of the Adams TW wedges in my bag right now. I think they're great.

I picked up the lob at GolfSmith not too long ago for something like $30. It isn't bad, especially for the price point.

Solid wedges, great for anyone who hits basic wedge shots without extreme opening up of face or other super unusual angles.

I considered them, but the Watson 52* GW was too much loft difference from my 45* PW. Also, I got a steal on my X-Forged ($40 slightly used).
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i have a 60* that my buddy gave me that i use for practicing in my yard and at the range and chipping greens. (i just leave it in my 4runner, along with a 6 iron, for those days i feel like hitting the range after work)

its actually a great wedge, it feels a bit harsher than my vokey 60* but i can basically hit the same shots with it. the chrome finish is surprisingly durable, i've probably hit it 2000 times and it's still fairly shiny with just a small dull area on the face.

I have the 56* SW and I like it. I won't lie to you, I have not tried anything else so I probably don't know if I am missing anything, but it's pretty good for the money.
I am getting a 60* MPT10 this summer. Can't wait!!

Note: This thread is 3840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.