IGNORED

Favorite glove....and why?

Note: This thread is 4963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I guess I'm the only one who's tried the Srixon Hi-Brid. I've got about a month on this one playing 4 times a week, and while it stinks from sweat, it's still holding up perfectly. I went and bought 2 more just in case, but I haven't had to use them yet. I had planned on rotating them out when they get slick from sweat, but the contours on the palm and fingers don't seem to get slick ever, so I forget to even change them out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever played the Taylormade H2O gloves?

I have sweaty palms and the gloves do not work for me.

Tears up really fast (the outer layer starts to peel) and I find many other gloves more comfortable. Maybe my grip was too tight

I don't wear a glove, is anybody else on here golveless too?

In my carry bag
r7 limited driver
Spine driver
909h hybrid
710 CB irons52 and 56 degree wedges Newport 2 putter z-star tour yellow

I don't wear a glove, is anybody else on here golveless too?

Yes. I can't stand wearing a glove. I had to wear one last season on my right hand because of an injury and I hated it.

My equipment:

Driver - Callaway FT3 Fusion (9 degree)
3 Wood - Orlimar Tri-Metal (9 degree)
Hybrids - Bobby Jones (17, 21 & 25 degree)

Irons - KZG XCB 5 - PW

Wedges - Warrior (52 & 56 degree)

Putter - STX Envision

Ball of choice - Callaway TOUR i(s)

I was using the FJ WeatherSof for the past 2 years and decided a month ago to try and find something different. The FJ was wearing out way too quick for me. I tried the Callaway Warbird glove and damn, the thing is perfect for me. It has a nice elastic band around the wrist so it feels like there's a bit of suction, keeping the wrist portion of the glove from moving around. And the rubber padding on the heel of the palm is what sealed the deal for me. I bought a 2-pack and have switched up the 2 constantly and neither one is showing any wear outs. Icing on the cake is price; I get 2 Warbirds for 1 FJ.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

I usually just get whats at the local golf shop. Had the titleist players glove for about a month and it was super soft when I first got it. Went to get another one at the store and they were out. Second best was the Ping gloves and I like them. They are alot like the Mizuno Retroflex,

Lately I've been using the Snake Eyes Tour premium gloves. They are really good and at 3 for $25 the price is hard to beat. Very similar look and feel to the Nike Dura Feel, but without the palm reinforcement. Also, for whatever reason it was one of the few gloves available in my size (Cadet ML).

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tried out the Adidas Inertia glove this past weekend. The golf clubhouse had them for $11, and I needed a new one. It's comfy, snug, kept me dry, and looks new after 18 holes. I gotta say, I'm impressed for $11. I'm temped to try the Exert.

Peeking out of my Ascent stand bag

Hyper X 10*
3, 5, 7 X Fairway Woods
MP-57 4-PW MP-T10 56*-10 White Hot #1

I like the Nike Elite Feel. When the glove is new and tight its great but it doesn't last long enough. So most of the time I use the Nike Tech Extreme. Its close enough to the elite feel but lasts twice as long.

FT-9 I-Mix 9° Driver w/ Fubuki Stiff shaft
X 5 Wood
X 3 Hybrid
FP II Irons 4-GW
54° and 60° C-Grind Wedges Karsten Zing Putter Tour I ball

I like either the FootJoy WeatherSof Golf Glove (2 pack at Golf Galaxy for $20) or the Maxfli EXT (these often go on sale for 3 for $25). Both are comfortable. The Footjoy is a better glove, but the Maxfli feels better when it's really hot out.

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

I use one of two gloves.
I love the Players glove. The Cabretta leather is thin.
I really like the Tour Authentic. Cabretta leather, great fit.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I don't feel like as confident holding the club with a looser fitting glove so I vote for the FJ StaSof or the Titleist Players. Both are great as they feel like another pair of skin.

Cons: $15 each and wear n tear pretty quick

Note: This thread is 4963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!