IGNORED

Fantasy Football

alomar123
Note: This thread is 4807 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Despite only getting a combined 1.2 points from my 2 RB's (regulars were on a bye) I beat the best team in the league .

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick 49 points and counting. McCoy 16, Maclin 14, and Akers 12. 91 points by the Eagles players on my Fantasy team.

In our league, Vick scored 57 points.

That was enough to have single-handedly beat two teams in the league. I survived a LeSean McCoy/Chris Cooley assault to win my second in a row. 4-5-1... and still have a shot at the playoffs if things break my way.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Dallas killed my Giants D and that cost me this week. Two of my running backs that have done nothing ALL year and were on the bench this week, both scored 20+! Figures.....

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

• 3 weeks later...
It's only Thursday and my Fantasy team already has 85 points and counting. Vick - 29, LeSean McCoy - 24, Arian Foster - 22, and David Akers - 10. Decided to sit Jeremy Maclin who currently has 6 points. Think I can sit the rest of my team and just have Peyton play for the rest of the week to win. Started the season with the 2-4 record then went on an undefeated tear where I scored well over 100 points each week.

« Keith »

I got two questions for this week guys. This week will determine if I make the playoffs or not, so it's an important one.

Who should I play at TE?
1) Marcedes Lewis
2) Kevin Boss

Who should I play on D?
1) Giants
2) Buccs

I've been scoring well the last few weeks with my team and this week I play the number one team for a playoff birth. Right now, I am second in the league, but there are quite a few teams that could jump me if I post a loss against their win.

Bryan A

I got two questions for this week guys. This week will determine if I make the playoffs or not, so it's an important one.

I would take Lewis and the Giants D. The Giants are playing the Vikings, and they should be able to get after Travaris Jackson. Lewis because I've been playing him all year and he's done well, plus they are playing Oakland.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I'm sitting my Cooley so I can start Boss, think Boss will do well this week. I'd definitely pick the Giants D over Tampa. I'm starting Cleveland D over Baltimore and Packers, hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.

« Keith »

I would take Lewis and the Giants D. The Giants are playing the Vikings, and they should be able to get after Travaris Jackson. Lewis because I've been playing him all year and he's done well, plus they are playing Oakland.

That's kind of the way I was thinking. They have been doing descent. Tampa Bay is projected with higher points. And Boss was projected to have a good week as well. I need to get as many points as I can this week.

Bryan A

Well, when Rodgers got knocked out, I pretty much gave up on a win this weekend. But I got up this morning and checked the scores and somehow I am still alive.

I have Mario Manningham and the Giants defense left to play tonight(which sucks because Manningham is playing the Giants' D). My opponent has Andre Johnson and Ray Rice left. I am down by 3 at this point. I know my chances are slim of winning but what do you guys think? Man, if Rodgers hadn't been taken out, I would have won this week easily. It's a good thing I have Flacco as a backup

Bryan A

Well, after picking who to play this week....my QB Rodgers got put out on Sunday which caused me to miss the playoffs. I would have won had he scored his usual. I dropped from 2nd to 5th and only the top 4 go. Not too shabby for my first year though

Bryan A

I'm in the round 2 of playoffs and need some advice!

I have one WR/RB spot open for this week and still debating who I should start... I have Westbrook, Pierre Thomas, and Reggie Bush. The 49ers will play Chargers in San Diego and Saints will play Ravens in Baltimore. None of them is significantly better than others... that's why I'm having hard time picking one.

Who would you start?

Originally Posted by masayo

I'm in the round 2 of playoffs and need some advice!

I have one WR/RB spot open for this week and still debating who I should start... I have Westbrook, Pierre Thomas, and Reggie Bush. The 49ers will play Chargers in San Diego and Saints will play Ravens in Baltimore. None of them is significantly better than others... that's why I'm having hard time picking one.

Who would you start?

Do you have any wide receiver options? Are there any decent free agents available?

I have been sitting my #1 and #2 draft picks for a long time now. LeSean McCoy is projected 10 points in my league but I really can't have Stephen Jackson start over him.

« Keith »

Originally Posted by wrx_junki

Do you have any wide receiver options? Are there any decent free agents available?

My WRs are Mike Wallace, Sydney Rice and Mike Williams (TB) and planning to sit Williams this week. Williams scores single digit every other week so I really don't feel like starting him over a RB. But then there's a good chance that all these 3rd RBs will score single digit also.

Originally Posted by wrx_junki

I have been sitting my #1 and #2 draft picks for a long time now. LeSean McCoy is projected 10 points in my league but I really can't have Stephen Jackson start over him.

I wouldn't do that too. It's funny how things have changed since the draft... I picked up Peyton Hillis when he was available and now he's the best RB in my team, beating my 1st pick Adrian Peterson. And the guy who picked up Vick has the best chance to win all the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrat, I was hoping Webb would put up some more points, but he left me a little short.  Great Win!

Originally Posted by vmsea

Weeee are the championnnns!! :)

NE defense got me 23 points, and my kicker got me 19.. so despite 2 players getting 0s, still won the finals.

:D

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 4807 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!