IGNORED

Your favorite Professional Golfer.

Jarno
Note: This thread is 6024 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

before I even played Golf I used to like Paul Azinger

but the last 5yrs or so my favorite has become Davis Love III, great game and seems like a great guy as well.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a kid, I loved watching Tom Watson's magical short game and Chi Chi Rodriguez's swashbuckling on the green.

Back in school, I was a huge Payne Stewart fan (RIP). I was crushed when we lost him.

These days, I like watching Jim Furyk. His quirky swing and all. I also like watching Zach Johnson (although I admit to barely paying attention to him until the Masters) and I still love watching Colin Montgomerie.

These are all in addition to Jack and Tiger, of course. Anyone who doesn't like watching those guys play doesn't understand a thing about this game!

I enjoy watching Vijay, to me he has one of the sweetest swings. Furyk is fun to watch, just cause its amazing that he can actually hit the ball straight with that crazy looking swing.

Driver- 580XD
3wood and 5 wood- Wal-Mart special
Irons- MX-25 4-pw
Wedges- MX-25 gw 51* 588 56*
Putter- DFX5500

I love Mickelson(Lefty) and Geoff Ogillvy

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

Sergio Garcia, I love his swing and his ball striking. Henrik Stenson is my 2nd favourite.
In My Bag:
Driver: Cobra F Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
3 Wood: Cobra F Speed 15°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
Irons: Cobra 2300 I/M 3-PW
Wedge: Cobra M 54°Putter: Yes! SophiaBall: TaylorMade TP Red

Ian Poulter. I love his distinctiveness and most of all, he's an Arsenal fan as well.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

• 2 months later...

I think my favorite would be adam scott, followed by stuart appleby. i also really like vijay. when he is on... that is the gallery id be in. his dedication is inspiring as well. those are of course my favorite human golfers. TIGER and JACK are on the top of my list for SUPERHUMAN golfers

toby
in my bag:
driver: titleist D1 9.5 stiff3 & 5 wood: taylormade burner stiffhybrid: taylormade rescue mid 21 stiffirons: mizuno mp-60 4 thru pwwedges: cleveland cg 10's (52,56,60)putter: scotty cameron Newport 2 (35 inch)balls: titleist pro v1 (how do you...

Skilled Trickelson

Driver: FT-3 NVS Stiff
Woods: X- 3 and 5 wood fujikura stiff
irons: X-Forged 4-PW - Flighted Project X 6.0
wedges: X-Tour (52/56/60)
putter: White Hot XG #1 ball: Pro V1/ Callaway HX Tour 56

Jim Furyk

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Note: This thread is 6024 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!