IGNORED

Tiger Woods to go with Sean Foley

Note: This thread is 3363 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: This thread is 3363 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • It’s interesting that a fellow competitor won’t help. I’m pretty sure we all help someone in our group look for an errant ball. But here they are trying to Monday Qualify. Perhaps they were tied or 1 up or down and dear old dad decided it would be in his sons best interest not to help.  Who knows, pure conjecture on my part. How do you handle assisting a fellow player?  I have to say hitting my 2nd shot before assisting another player is my priority to keep my place of play going for the round. I’m more than happy to assist after that. The only time I deviate from that is when they didn’t see where it went but I had a line on it. Did that several times today as a guest had poor eye site.  It actually helped pace of play.
    • It’s been ramping up. More and more people are aware.
    • For awhile there, I would do a search on "US Open" to get the leaderboard. I would get directed to the tennis site, while the golf's US Open was being played. Bad search engine.
    • Aww, yeah, def Tinder photo worthy!👍😁 Really late to this but had a blast seeing and playing with everyone again and meeting and cool folks.  Thanks, @iacas, for organizing it.  Can't wait for the next one!
    • Word, brother, was awesome playing and riding with you! 🙌
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Gravy76
      Gravy76
      (33 years old)
    2. MauiMilan
      MauiMilan
      (42 years old)
    3. Motrinothar
      Motrinothar
      (26 years old)
    4. RyanDe680
      RyanDe680
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...