IGNORED

2010 PGA Championship

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 4972 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Woods is near the lead, but his driver isn't exactly spot on and he missed that 7 footer for birdie on the par 5. He's playing much better than last week, but he isn't firing on all cylinders. Still 60+ holes to go.

Anybody watching it in 3D?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't ever recall having a greenside bunker shot what, 15 feet above the hole?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Anybody watching it in 3D?

Nope. My computer doesn't support it, and my TV sure doesn't :P

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

Watching it live. Tiger hit a great second shot @ 18th. Y.E. Yang in the hazard.

Dan

In my Revolver bag:

| Driver | Burner 460 9.5°
| Wood | Burner Plus 3 wood
| Hybrid | 22° Rescue Dual| Irons | MX-300 / Grads| Wedge | Spin milled 54°, 60°| Putter | Studio Newport 2.5 35"| Balls | NXT, Pro V1x DDH SF Tour, Pinnacle logo overruns :)

It's early, but so far I'm glad I didn't wager any money on Goosen.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Tiger's swing looks a bit stiff. Is it just me? Well at least he has played way better than last week. I hope he finishes round 1 well and is not too far from the lead. I'd like to see him do well in this tournament..

Sergio showing his true colours.Utter jackass.

Yep - but it was quite funny.

But, ultimately showing what a lot of folks think about him: hothead, petulant Spaniard.
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Tiger's swing looks a bit stiff. Is it just me? Well at least he has played way better than last week. I hope he finishes round 1 well and is not too far from the lead. I'd like to see him do well in this tournament..

It seems like he is choking down on the driver some too. I didnt notice if he was doing it with other clubs, or not.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Youth is definitely being served in the morning flight. No one in the top 14 right now is over the age of 31.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Yep - but it was quite funny.

What did he do?

Driver: 4DX SuperMag 10.5º
Fairway Wood: 4DX 3-Wood
Hybrids: 5DX 3, 4
Irons: 4DX Pro 5-PW
Wedges: Arc 52º, 54º, VR 58ºPutter(s): SeeMore FGP OriginalBag: Org.14 Xtreme

What did he do?

Misshit a bunker shot and proceeded to beat the living snot out of the bunker, the bank, anything in his way really.Fell back into the bunker, stumbled out and threw the club as hard as he could at his caddie's feet.He's an idiot.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

A helicopter release of the driver from Tiger, and he's not going to find that one.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Open source commentary - internet feed is using chat room comments to add to their commentary.

Steve

Sergio's caddie is a bigger man than I....if he pulled a stunt like that, I'd take him behind the clubhouse and punch him square in the gut to teach him a lesson...just sayin

Did anyone just see Yang's shot on the sixth, where he hit the pin from the rough and an awkward lie. Cool shot.

Launcher 2009 10.5º, S
Rescue Dual 16º
Rescue Dual 19º
Maltby MTF 4-pw, Rifle 5.5
Maltby M-Series 52.6, 58.8 2008 AnserOut of the bag: Big Bertha Fusion 15º, YS6+ R (for sale or trade)

As someone who constantly hypes the chances of Bubba Watson and Ryan Moore, I'm quite enjoying this first round.

Sergio really went ballistic at that bunker didn't he. Don't think I've ever seen a pro get at it like he did there. The two month layoff will probably do him good, thought I don't believe it will elevate his game.

What about Retief, shooting 3 doubles in a row, and holing out twice from off the green.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Note: This thread is 4972 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!