IGNORED

Enlow Grips? Anyone tried them?

Note: This thread is 4195 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

First off just want to say that I have NO connection to this guy or the company....

This weekend in Topeka Kansas they had a Golf Liquidation Sale at the Expo Center. A buddy and I went to walk around to see if there were going to be any "Hot Buys". Came across this guy selling his grips, Since he was from Manhattan and a Graduate of K-State University like I was, we would stop and listen to his sales pitch...

http://www.enlowgrips.com/benefits.cfm

So the 4 of us ended up buying some grips, I played it safe and went with one for the putter and a couple extra.... just in case i liked them. Others bought more and one bought a whole set (14). We went back and everyone re-griped. The four of us went out and played... Players that ranged from +6 Handi to me... +20something.

We all saw improvement in control and distance. I personally saw extra distance in the driver and better control with the wedges and putter also. I am still hesitant to replace the grips on my brand new Cleveland CG7's Black Pearls.... but I am thinking I might have to.... Hell, its only money right.

Standing there and being the last one to buy a couple of grips, I felt like I was drinking the Kool-Aid... but honestly can say to everyone... THINK about trying out these grips... buy one or two and go from there. The owner says on the webpage that if you dont shoot your lowest score in 10 rounds he will refund your money... then you are only out the cost of the new grips.. But honestly I think you might like them

http://www.enlowgrips.com/index.cfm Take a look at them

Again.... I have NOTHING to do with this guy or his company... just tried them and thought i might tell someone....

Golf Bag
Driver:
Woods:
Irons:: CG7 Black Pearls
Wedges CG14 52-56Hybrids:PutterBall E6

• 1 year later...

I played golf with Mr. Enlow today... have seen him play a few times at our local par 3. He was all about letting any of  us hit his clubs. I passed but one of the others in the foursome hit them a couple times and was intrigued. They look kind of clumsy to me but but Mr. Enlow hits the ball pretty good and is dead on from 150 yards out. I say you don't know until you try... I passed on trying so my loss but the guy plays all the time on my little course. Maybe next time.

Someone else does something similar in terms of a reverse taper -- forgot the name - intriguing though. I normally go with two wraps and have begun to place a third wrap for my lower hand.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

Someone else does something similar in terms of a reverse taper -- forgot the name - intriguing though. I normally go with two wraps and have begun to place a third wrap for my lower hand.

Feel Golf---- http://www.feelwedges.com/category_s/161.htm

Wishon  715 CLC-AXE5 A shaft -hard steppedt -44.5"
4 wood-Infiniti 17*-UST IROD A shaft-Hard stepped(2009 model)
Hybrids 19* & 24*-Trident DSW-UST IROD Hybrid A shaft-hard stepped (2009 model)
Irons-5-PW- Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release  sensicore( 5&6-Soft stepped R-7,8&9-R-wedge hard stepped R
Wedges-52*-Wilson JP BeCE(54* bent to 52*)-TT-Release sensicore-hard stepped R

56*Wilson R-61 BECU Sandy Andy- Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

60* Wilson Harmonized BECU-Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

Woods- Star Grips  Irons Energy Grips

:Putter-Rife IBF with Ping Blackout Grip-35"

Ball-Wilson Staff Zip Golf. or C-25

• 1 month later...
[URL=http://enlowgripsreview.com][/URL] I currently use the Enlow grips because of arthritis in my thumbs. The grips have really helped my game and I little to no pain after 18 holes of golf.

• 5 months later...

I met Brad Enlow in Pittsburgh at the Golf Show about 3 years ago.  We talked and I purchased 3 grips.  I always used oversized grips on all my clubs so these intriged me.

The rest is history.  I have 5 sets of clubs that I use off and on and including 5 different drivers that I change to every once in a while, they all have ENLOW GRIPS ON!

My handicap went from an 11 at my club to a 7.  I have so much more control with these grips.  I use nothing else.  You got to play these.  The reverse grip also is great for feel shots.  Hands down, the best decision I made for my game.

Tony Santorella

Note: This thread is 4195 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!