IGNORED

tosh.o

Ben
Note: This thread is 4980 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone catch a recent show when he was ripping soccer? That's some funny stuff.

"Even though I know nothing about soccer, other than it's unwatchable........."

"Why would I be interested in a sport that I mastered at age 7"?

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

I forgot to post on here that I saw him live at a show at my school. His standup doesn't have any videos but it's still basically him making fun of people. All of it was really funny, but my favorite parts were when he was just improvising. At one point one girl yelled "I love you!" and absolutely without missing a beat he calmly says "I have little to no feelings for you." Later one person yelled "You're awesome" and he goes "Kangaroos can't hop backwards. As long as we're yelling out random sh*t it might as well be educational. You're going to remember that the rest of your life too. You'll be on vacation in Australia and a crazy kangaroo will be hopping towards your best friend and you'll shout 'get behind him!' and you'll wonder how you knew that." It wasn't the funniest material, but the fact that he made it up on the spot just made it really awesome.

If he is doing a show near you and you want to die laughing, definitely go.

Personally my favorite parts of his show are when he interviews the makers of some of the videos. Those are always funny.

He has to be my favorite on Comedy Central too. 2nd is Jon Stewart, and I just can't watch Stephen Colbert. I hate how he invites people in to interview them and just totally makes fun of them the whole time.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4980 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!