Sign in to follow this  
Ben

tosh.o

Note: This thread is 3503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

20 posts / 4928 viewsLast Reply

Saw him live before he got all famous with his show, which is probably the funniest show on TV. His stand up is even funnier.

I saw a special of his standup on Comedy Central. He's gotta be out of control live! I'm jealous. Speaking of which Tosh Tour Twenty Ten starts 9/24. He tapes his show in LA. I should really get some tickets!

He's doing a standup at my school the day I move into college. Should be awesome!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My all time favorite comedian even before this show. His stand-up made me have to go put on another pair of shorts because I soiled the ones I was wearing. He's such an ass but I love him! He's so hilarious. I make it a point to watch every episode. Comedy gold.

My all time favorite comedian even before this show. His stand-up made me have to go put on another pair of shorts because I soiled the ones I was wearing. He's such an ass but I love him! He's so hilarious. I make it a point to watch every episode. Comedy gold.

I swear I built my 6 pack the night I saw his stand up. I would go to great lengths to see it again

He is hilarious, but his viewers are pretty funny too. He did a twitter screenplay on one episode where fans wrote him into a film one line at a time, and I laughed so hard that I started crying and my wife made fun of me!

Note: This thread is 3503 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!