IGNORED

The V Harness

Note: This thread is 3528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has anyone ever used one of these, and if so did it work/thoughts on it. Was watching the GC and saw it.

link for those who dont know- https://www.vharness.com/

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

mannnn no one? not even any instructors on here or anything?

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Idea seems solid- but for 200 bones whew! Just put a few beat up gloves under my arms to keep me connected ;).

In my Tour Sasquatch Stand Bag

Driver: 10.5* R9 460
Fairway Wood: Dymo2 3 Wood
Hybrid: SUMO 21* 3 HybridIrons: Pro Combo Forged Irons 4-PW Gap Wedge 52* Vokey Sand Wedge: iWedge 56* Lob Wedge: MX-950 60*Putter: Studio Select Fastback No. 1 35"

Never heard of it before, but LOL at Rocco's infomercial manner.

"The V Harness? Are you speaking of this?"

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This sounds like something you'd rent, not buy. By rent, I mean from a very tall woman with hair dyed jet black who charges 200 dollars an hour and beats you with a horsewhip if you don't listen.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

• 3 years later...

Hey I have been using it for a few years now and it really helped, I have tried a glove under the arm but I really like this it makes it easier to relax my arms and concentrate on using my core. It's really something that you have to feel in order know what it's like. They have a couple of cool vid's about jimmy ballard and their swing trainer .

Note: This thread is 3528 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!