IGNORED

Favorite Beers?

Arsenal8807
Note: This thread is 4940 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi All,
2nd post here at Sandtrap. Beer is good.
I'm also a big fan of Octoberfest, my personal favorite is Spaten Octoberfest.
Regarding some of my other faves, they're dependent on the format:
Heineken Keg Can (small)
Peroni bottle
Sierra on tap
any pale ale in a cask
Guinness from the draught
Dog Fish Ale 60 minute (bottle or tap)

Take care
Jason

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Lakes Christmas Ale....only see it for a few months and it is worth the wait.

Geomax 16 reg - driver
G10 17 4 wood reg
Sumo2 20 hybrid Reg
MX-100 4h, 5h, 6-gap Reg
MP T 10 56.10, 60.08Bullseye putter

• 3 weeks later...
Yuengling Traditional Lager

Go ahead and put Shiner Bock right up on the top of my list here. Tried it for the first time tonight (because of others' input on this forum) and am instantly a huge fan.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

This is probably sort of a weak answer, but my favorite beer ever is Corona Light.

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

Shiner Bock is fantastic.

As for some Chicago brews that I had while living there, Bourbon County and Matilda were favorites. The Bourbon County is certainly not for the faint of heart. I think it is fair to say that the consistency, texture, and appearance make Guinness look like Miller Lite. If you're in to stouts though, Bourbon County is right up there with Rasputin.

Ogio Nexos Black on Black

Taylormade TP R9 Superdeep, 9.5, Aldila RIP A70X

Bridgestone J38 15, Motore F1 75S

Mizuno Masters Tournament Blades

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

my fave.. hrm... gotta be Steel Reserve 211. Sure sure I like others such as hurricane magnum cobra, the list goes on. Earthquake ect,.. And IMO drinking beer out of a bottle is gross gotta go can man all the way.

1. Hangar 24 Orange Wheat (local beer from Redlands, CA)
2. Sam Adams Boston Lager
3. Sam Adams Light
4. Blue Moon
5. Guinness

But seriously, if you are in SoCal, it is definitely worth it to seek out the Hangar 24. It is hands down the BEST beer I'v ever had... just so good!!!!

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

#1 = Duval

The rest in no particular order...
Guinness
Smithwicks
Boddingtons Pub Ale
Newcastle Brown Ale
Leffe
Chimay
Fat Tire
Abita Amber Ale
Pilsner Urquell
Bud (for what it is)

Honorary mention: The reborn Schlitz (which I think is the old recipe?)

R9 SuperTri 10.5*
Exotics XCG-3 4W 16.5*
Idea Pro 18* and/or 20*
i15
X-Tour 54/60PM Trinidad TP Black LDPAll in a SCB and MicroCart

Hi everyone, i from another part of the world, a little place call Singapore. We do have our own little history of beer making under the brand of TIGER BEER . Wonder anyone here in this wonderful forum try it before ???

Note: This thread is 4940 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!