IGNORED

The Barclays

Kieran123
Note: This thread is 4984 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adam scott coming in strong! my gf will be happy...shes got a little crush on adam scott.

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

GO TIGER!!!!!!

what exactly happened with fowler? i see him with an official tap in, then take the ball out, replace it, and tap in again...

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

adam scott coming in strong! my gf will be happy...shes got a little crush on adam scott.

Can't blame her there. That's one of the best swings on tour.

The bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 Limited (10.5*)
3-wood: Taylormade R7 st (15*)
5-wood: Titleist 909 F2(18.5*)Irons: Taylormade RAC TP MB; Project-X 6.0 (3-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 52.08 Vokey Spin-Milled 58.12Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour #1 (33")Ball: Titleist ProV1

what's up with jeff overton falling over after his wedge shots? i've never seen anything like it.

isnt jeff overton known for never being still after anything; always kinda off balance?

Putter first 
:titleist: newport 2 oil can
:titleist: 58* SM4
:titleist: 54* SM4
:titleist: 50* SM4
:titleist: 4-pw AP2 project X 6.0
:ping: i20 9.5 TFC Stiff

Anyone see the highlights of Tiger's round?I was surprised how Stack and Tilt he's gone.He's stopped moving off the ball in the backswing completely which is a massive change for him.Seems to be keeping his right knee straighter.He seems to have changed his setup a little too, his feet are flared open a little which I've never seen him do before.The head dip is there but isn't as severe as before.Quite impressive today.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Anyone see the highlights of Tiger's round?I was surprised how Stack and Tilt he's gone.He's stopped moving off the ball in the backswing completely which is a massive change for him.Seems to be keeping his right knee straighter.He seems to have changed his setup a little too, his feet are flared open a little which I've never seen him do before.The head dip is there but isn't as severe as before.Quite impressive today.

The head dip does nothing! It is a power move that many professional golfers do. Hogan did it and he was the best ball striker of all time.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I couldn't tell from the highlights how much Woods' swing changed, but normally I stop watching golf as it's silly season.

Seeing Woods' swing change progression is interesting to watch though. Lets see if he can keep up the good play for 3 more rounds though.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Tiger looks good....real good

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Shot tracker only...

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

And Phil has missed the cut with a 3 over today and 4 over for the tournament.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

And Phil has missed the cut with a 3 over today and 4 over for the tournament.

phil needs to get rid of that blade putter, i know he cant put with anything else but everyone I know that used a blade putter is SOO inconsistent with putting. They have flashes of brilliance but are known to miss 5 footers. I would know I used one in the past

phil needs to get rid of that blade putter, i know he cant put with anything else but everyone I know that used a blade is SOO inconsistent with putting. They have flashes of brilliance but are known to miss 5 footers.

yeah but phil isn't everyone you know lol. dude's won several majors with that exact putter.

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

Note: This thread is 4984 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!