IGNORED

Taylor Made customer service.

Note: This thread is 3996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The shaft in my R9 driver broke about 2 weeks ago just before the start of a round. I called customer service after the round and they told me to bring it to a taylor made retailer and they would take care of it.

Went over to my local golf galaxy and they took my driver and phone number and said they would give me a call when it was ready. No hassle at all just asked for my phone number and that was it.

Golf Galaxy had a playability guarantee going on with all callaway and taylormade drivers. I picked up the FT-iZ tour to play with until the R9 was fixed. Played 4 rounds with the new driver and received the call telling me my old driver was ready.

Brand new shaft and my driver was good to go. Hit a few on the simulator before I left because that's the only place other than the internet I can hit the ball 300+ yards and left the store a happy customer.

Thanks again taylormade.

thats good to hear. Ive heard some horror stories around about TM's customer service on some other issues so Im glad they handled you in a speedy fashion. I know when my shaft broke and I sent it back to titleist it certainly took longer than two weeks. However, they gave me the newest version of the v2 and didnt charge so that was nice!

I recently called TM about the adjustment settings on my R9 for lefties vs. righties. Got a swift response and the rep emailed me the diagram from the manual, only reversed, and did so instantly.

We'll see when something breaks, though.

I'm a lefty and have a new R9 Supertri. I called customer service and they told me it didn't make any difference, the diagram was for both lefties and righties. Is it possible to email the correct diagram to me?

Thanks!

Note: This thread is 3996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!