Note: This thread is 3869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone use any of their putting training aid products? Was trying it out at Golf Galaxy and was contemplating on splurging for one after I sell my driver.

EDIT: Could someone change title to "Eye Line Golf Putting Aids". Thanks!

have you tried a piece of string and two long thin sticks? $11.99 plus tax or you can make one yourself for $3.

The putting aid also helps you with alignment. Not just for getting your stroke down.

looks like this promotes strictly a SBST stroke
what if you have an ARC or gate style stroke?
wouldnt it make this make you change your stroke if you do have an ARC type?

or is that the point??

maybe im missing something.....

I tried the mirror, plane and rail from Yes! Golf in a short game clinic.. I liked them very much, so much I am about to buy them .. the plane is not completely straight so you can feel the natural square-inside-square-inside path ..

http://www.118golf.co.uk/Practice-Pu...d145pd4911.htm
http://www.118golf.co.uk/Practice-Pu...d145pd4915.htm
http://www.118golf.co.uk/Practice-Pu...d145pd4913.htm

Note: This thread is 3869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.