IGNORED

Horrible things you've seen on the golf course

CPT
Note: This thread is 4962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Playing behind a husband & wife who have their little girl with them. Thw whole round their letting this girl run all over the course, into the bunkers, back up the middle of the fairway while we're waiting to hit, the kids just running wild. Parents are on the green, not paying attention of course, when the girl jumps in the cart, nails the gas and crashes dead center into a big tree. Girl slams into the windshield, parents go berzerk and leave.............. Later in the clubhouse, heard that the parents were screaming about suing because the parking brake did not work properly. (Hand slap to forehead)

Awesome. I want vid of this.

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW
Zebra 60* SW G-Force Putter

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesnt qualify as something seen rather it's something that shouldn't have been seen. Playing a round with my regional manager who was in town for a meeting. My boss told me to get him out of the office. So we're on the course and I screwed up a hole, don't remember which, anyway the Regional Mgr says okay you have to play the next hole with your pecker out. Well the temperature dropped 20 degrees immediately and I totally ignored him the rest of the round. He was in the cart with me so I couldn't just leave him. I had heard he was a wild crazy guy before that but I had no idea. Anyway he got over it cause a year later I got a $3K award from him for signing Allstate Florida to an installation contract for computers in every agent's offices.

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

Not really horrible, but somewhat a remarkably incredible shot. I was caddying at Valhalla about 15 years ago. I ran out to forecaddy on the 18th. I was on the left side of the fairway, and across the fairway past the creek on the right, were several deer. Kinda cool to see them having a good time, foraging for food and whatnot. Very peaceful. Then this guy tees off. I watch his ball slice, slice some more, and then pop!!! A deer jumped about 6 feet in the air and they all run off!!! I swear I am not making this up. The ball hit a deer 30 yards from the fairway! I don't think the guy believed me but that was amazing.

On topic, my dad hit a very low drive that hit a baby duck walking in a line behind Mama right in the head. It tumbled about 3-4 times then got right back up and in line. I could believe it.

Friend of mine dropped a deuce next to a tree, covered the "pile" with a towel and we left. The tree is in play. I am sorry that this ever happened. This was a new towel, and I am sure that someone picked it up...

Friend of mine dropped a deuce next to a tree, covered the "pile" with a towel and we left. The tree is in play. I am sorry that this ever happened. This was a new towel, and I am sure that someone picked it up...

Did you put a note under the towel - "SUPRISE"?

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Ive seen some hawks pick off squirrels in the fairways before. Its a pretty cool sight.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

this guy dropped a f bomb so loudly that i swear the whole course could of heard him ... like twenty heads turned toward the guy, and he just got in his cart and drove off like nothing happened. lol.

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
Irons: Mizuno Mx19s
Wedges: 46 Degree PW, 50 Degree GW, 54 Degree SW (10 bounce)
Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter
Balls: Bridgestone E5+Lowest Rounds: 9 Holes - 34 @ Lake Wilderness.18 Holes - 73 @ Chinook Winds Golf Resort (On a vacation trip, it was the easiest course...

Alright I was playing with my dad at Mirror Lake in GA on like the 10th hole water up the entire right side. We tee off both in the fairway my dad pulls out his 3 hybrid by this time there are like 10 geese in the middle of the fairway walking back and forth and carryin on. My dad jokingly says if that goose doesent move im going to run this ball straight up his A** sure enough he hits a shot probably a foot of the ground nails this thing in the rear end it does a barrel rool and starts squaking real loud well not sure what happend but it was like the other geese started to attack the hurt one but eventually back off. I guess you had to be there but never laughed so hard in my life

When I was a kid, my friends and I were waiting for my Mom to pick us up from the local muni course. In the woods to the right of the first fairway was an abandon pair of adult men’s underwear (tighty whities). I picked them up with a stick and flung them into a convertible parked with the top down. A perfect shot, drooped right across the stick shift.

Driver: Ping K15 10°, Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 63g Stiff
Fairway 4-wood: TaylorMade RocketBallz Tour TP 17.5°, Matrix Ozik TP7HD S shaft

Hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 3H-4H, Aldila DVS Stiff
Irons: MIURA PP-9003, Dynamic Gold Superlite S300, Sand Wedge: Scratch 8620 56°
Putter: Nike Method Concept Belly 44"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-S

Once saw a group of guys in cars racing around the course getting to the next tee. The last cart didn't decide to slow down and rolled the cart.. Sad part all the beer in his cooler spilled out and rolled down a 20 foot hill getting all shaken up.

When I was a kid, my friends and I were waiting for my Mom to pick us up from the local muni course. In the woods to the right of the first fairway was an abandon pair of adult men’s underwear (tighty whities). I picked them up with a stick and flung them into a convertible parked with the top down. A perfect shot, drooped right across the stick shift.

Quite possibly THE funniest thing ever done.

A four foot putt to win never gets any less terrifying.
-David Feherty

If I ever get happy with myself for finishing 12th or 15th, someone needs to put my clubs away and I'll take up tiddlywinks.
-Ian Poulter

Anybody watching me from the tees would have been subjected to viewing some absolutely horrific shots.
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

Once saw a woman hit from the back tees.

I crapped bricks.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

When I was waiting for a woman teeing off, another dude crapped his pants.

It's nice to finally meet my stalker.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

I once shat a man for walking on my line.....

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

BTW this thread is epic!!!! LOL

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Note: This thread is 4962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!