IGNORED

Horrible things you've seen on the golf course

CPT
Note: This thread is 4962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I once shat a man for walking on my line.....

Really?!? You shat him?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple years ago, my friend and I were playing a round after class (we were in respiratory therapy school then) and we were on the 12th tee box teeing off. The 13th green is above you on a hill and I saw a kid coming down the hill with a club, he had hit his ball down the hill. We wait for him to hit, and then about a minute later he comes running back asking for help. My friend and I run up there and see the kid's friend laying on the green with a bunch of blood on the ground. The kid had hit his friend dead square on the side of the head. My buddy took his golf towel and wrapped his head and I called 911 then the pro shop - it was bleeding profusely. They sent a guy out with a cart and took him to the pro shop where the ambulance picked him up.

Terrible moment for both those kids but the one who hit the ball looked, understandably, in shock. I felt bad for him.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

I 3 putted today from only 4 feet.
That's the most horrible thing I've seen on the course so far.

No dead guys in the long grass or stuff like you guys find!

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

A couple years ago, my friend and I were playing a round after class (we were in respiratory therapy school then) and we were on the 12th tee box teeing off. The 13th green is above you on a hill and I saw a kid coming down the hill with a club, he had hit his ball down the hill. We wait for him to hit, and then about a minute later he comes running back asking for help. My friend and I run up there and see the kid's friend laying on the green with a bunch of blood on the ground. The kid had hit his friend dead square on the side of the head. My buddy took his golf towel and wrapped his head and I called 911 then the pro shop - it was bleeding profusely. They sent a guy out with a cart and took him to the pro shop where the ambulance picked him up.

Do you know if he was alright?

In the bag: I'm not a complete nike fanboy.. I just happened to pull some strings and get fitted at the oven
Driver| SQ Machspeed 8.5
Fairway Woods|3,5| SQ Machspeed fairway woods
Hybrids |3,4 iron| SQ Machspeed hybrid
Irons|PW-5| Split Cavity Forged IronWedges| 54 bent to 53 and 58...

I 3 putted today from only 4 feet.

I've seen a 3 putt from 5 inches.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Do you know if he was alright?

I never found out the outcome but by the time we got him on the cart he was aware of where he was and able to communicate ok.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

I skulled on today while chipping in the garden - and it hit my dog in the nuts........... Poor thing, i never heard him squeek that way...

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Really?!? You shat him?

Yeah I shat him!

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

I can't match the guy dying on the last hole, but one thing that really gets me is the guy in some of the groups, probably drinking a little too much beer, standing by the shrubbery, draining the lizard if you know what I mean. There are relief stations about every 6 holes or so. I think they could hold it that long. There are women and children out there, for Pete's sake. What ever happened to common decency and a little modesty?

Actual running water was a rarity in most places in this country at the time (Liberia), and a porta john would have been converted into a small apartment within minutes. And you are asking about couth?

this guy dropped a f bomb so loudly that i swear the whole course could of heard him ... like twenty heads turned toward the guy, and he just got in his cart and drove off like nothing happened. lol.

was this at White Horse... its possible it was me.

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

Originally Posted by CPT

- This last one was less than a week ago. One of the caddy in my group just fell down on the 18th green and died. He fell flat to the green like a rag doll, as if his heart has decided to stop at that exact moment. After we tried to get him back up, he wasn't responding. We then got him to the nearest hospital, but there was so much that the doctor could do. He passed away 48 years old. That was pretty shocking and sad.
At least he had the good sense to wait until the 18th so you were able to finish the round, otherwise it would have been "Hit the ball, drag Frank, hit the ball, drag Frank"......................

OMG, I litterally just chugged on my coffee reading that, I kinow it could be taken in bad taste but man that was funny!

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

I once shat a man for walking on my line.....

Was that a typo or a Freudian slip?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I was playing at my local course and the 2 foursomes ahead of me were screaming obscenities at each other since the 3rd hole. By the 11th hole, a guy from the group in front of me tee'd off when the group in front of him was only 180-200 ish yards out. The guy who tee'd off nailed the golf cart and distracted the guy who was about to take his shot. Guy from the 2nd group grabbed the dude's ball and started walking back towards the tee box. As I was pulling up to the green I see the guy from the tee box start running towards the other guy with his 3 buddies behind him golf clubs in hand cussin and swearin a storm up .. next thing you know it was an 8 person brawl on the 11th hole with bent clubs flying everywhere, fists flying, shit talking, all sorts of insanity.

I parked my cart, called the club house, cracked a beer and sat back to enjoy the bare knuckle fight til the marshall came out.

In The Bag:
Bag -
Driver [9.5*] -
Fairway Woods [3,5] -
Irons [4-9, PW, SW] - Wedges [52*, 60*] - Putter -

Was that a typo or a Freudian slip?

OMG - I totally missed this line of questioning only a few posts earlier.

Sorry for piling on, BonoVox!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I saw a guy play a round with a blowup doll in his cart.

Adams 9065LD 8.5* with a Nunchuk shaft
Adams CB1 gw-4i with Project X 6.0 shafts , Mizuno MT-11 58* wedge
Callaway Steelhead 3
Tour Exotics Hybrid 16* and 18*
Ping long putter

OMG - I totally missed this line of questioning only a few posts earlier.

LMFAO!!!!!

Hillarous! Love this thread!

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

A guy playing on the next fairway over from me had a massive heart attack. Much to my surprise the paramedics drove the ambulance right through the fairway in front of me to get to him. From what I heard at the clubhouse later they pronounced him dead on the scene.
My Implements of Destruction (carried in a Hoofer Lite bag):

DRIVER: Big Bertha Diablo 10 degree draw, Aldila regular flex
FAIRWAY WOODS: G2 14 degree 3 wood & 17 degree 5 wood
IRONS: S59 3-PWWEDGES: M/B 54, 58, & 60 degree PUTTER: I Series Anser 4 (or G5i Anser, Anser 2F, or original...

Note: This thread is 4962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!