IGNORED

Global Golf

newtogolf
Note: This thread is 2941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone here purchase anything from Global Golf. I'm considering a pre-owned putter from there, but hadn't heard anyone ever mention them.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pretty good. They are legit and you may even want to look into their open box specials. All it is are returned items that haven't been hit.

- VR Pro LTD - 9.5 Ahina X

- VR_S 3, 5 woods - Fubuki X

- VR Pro Combo - 3-Pw S300's
nike.gif - VR VRev Wedges - 52, 58 

- Method 001 - 34in.

- 20XI-S

- 20XI Staff Bag

have used global golf..got exactly what I ordered and the condition was even better than I expected it would be. When they say "excellent" it basically looks brand new. Legit company that sells good stuff.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Done a lot of dealing with them, trade-ins and purchases. They're a solid operation. Anything rated very good or above is generally just fine (very good being clearly hit, but generally nice condition). Buying "good" rated merchandise from them is a total crap shoot, and will likely leave you disappointed in the condition. And being a lefty, I've used the left25 coupon many times. My current gamer driver, fairway woods, hybrids and wedges are all from globalgolf.

Equipment:
Ping K15 Driver (10.5º) - Diamana BB R flex; Ping G15 4 Wood (TFC R flex); Ping G15 20* Hybrid (TFC R flex); Ping G15 23* and 27* Hybrids (AWT R flex steel); Ping G15 Irons 6-GW (AWT R flex steel); Ping I-Wedge 54* Wedge; CG14 BP 58* Wedge; Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #9 Putter

Love GG so far...I got the hybrid im using in Open Box section and I have also bought a 5w in good condition and when I got it I was suprised that is looked a lot better then described.

Thanks guys, convinced me to pull the trigger on a LH Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 in "excellent" condition for $138 with the lefty discount.

Joe Paradiso

Yup, a legit site with great products. Many of my friends bought their gear from them and even with the "excellent" condition, a few irons were brand new still in wrappings.

Dan

In my Revolver bag:

| Driver | Burner 460 9.5°
| Wood | Burner Plus 3 wood
| Hybrid | 22° Rescue Dual| Irons | MX-300 / Grads| Wedge | Spin milled 54°, 60°| Putter | Studio Newport 2.5 35"| Balls | NXT, Pro V1x DDH SF Tour, Pinnacle logo overruns :)

GlobalGolf is great.

Bag: SunMountain KG:3 Cart Bag
Driver: Titleist 913 D3

Fairway: Nike VR_S Covert Tour 3

Hybrid: Nike VR_S Covert 3
Wedges: 51° ,55°, 59° Trusty Rusty

Irons: Adams CMB
Putter: TM Ghost Spider

Glove: LeviTee Golf Glove

Shoe: True LinksWear Sensei, Proto

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

Welcome to the Scotty family my friend!!
Thanks got it today! I'll be trying it out tomorrow on the greens, hopefully it combined with my putting lesson will help. I wanted to spring for the Studio Select version, but $300 was steep and my wife is already on me for how much I've spent on this "game" as she calls it.

Joe Paradiso

Most of my golf clubs in my Sig are from here. I have always bought from their mint condition clubs and have been very satisfied with their quality. I have purchased from their mint condition the ffg.:

Drivers:
Callaway SteelHead III
Nickent 3DX

Fairwaywoods:
Adams A4OS

Irons:
Mizuno MX-900

Hybrids:
Cleveland Hibore

Shoes
Adidas University

All were good as brand new quality!

ISLAND PAR

In my Mizuno Bag:
TBD, MacGregor 4W(16*), 3H(20*),4H(23*), 5H(26*) Mizuno MX-900 6-PWAdams Watson 2010 Wedges (GW, SW, LW),Ping Wolverine Putter "But I thought you meant these golfers from our club when you said you needed SANDBAGGERS to help with the flood...

well I just got a driver from them described at "very good" condition. There are skymarks on the top. paint chipped on the top and sides, bottom has huge scratches across it and very worn. Im exchanging it for another one they have of the same driver, hoping it will be better. Whoever rates these clubs must be sipping on whiskey all day.

well I just got a driver from them described at "very good" condition. There are skymarks on the top. paint chipped on the top and sides, bottom has huge scratches across it and very worn. Im exchanging it for another one they have of the same driver, hoping it will be better. Whoever rates these clubs must be sipping on whiskey all day.

What driver did you get?

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Note: This thread is 2941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!