IGNORED

Nike Victory Red Blades Vs Nike Forged Blades

KingMe
Note:Β This thread is 4962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Anybody played both? I've been using the forged blades for about 2 years, and I love them. But with all the hype around the victory red irons, I just ordered a set of the victory red blades. Just wondering if anybody has opinions on which is better, though I'll find out in a few days lol

In my SQ Sumo Bag:

Driver: Dymo2 10.5
3 Wood: Dymo2
Irons: Forged Blades 1-PWWedges: Forged Blade 56, VR 60Putter: Method 001Ball: One Gold or One Tour D

Ive hit both, love them both alot! I think the old blades are better if you can get a really good new set of them, but if you can;t get them new the VR blades would be better.

I just like the look and feel of the old blades, saying that there still a very very good club. I even have a set of the VR blades.

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

Yea...I think I'm going to play the VRs a few rounds before deciding if I should keep them or sell my old ones. I got such a steal on the VRs that I could break even selling my old ones, so can't lose either way

In my SQ Sumo Bag:

Irons: Forged Blades 1-PWWedges: Forged Blade 56, VR 60Putter: Method 001Ball: One Gold or One Tour D

FYI, Nike's coming out with the VR Pro Blades in '11, so that might explain why the VR Blades are coming down in price:

haha are these the the burner 2.0's??? They are like 5* stonger lofts or somthing :P :P

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

IMO the new Nike Pro Combo irons coming out are wicked
heres a pic of the 4 and 6i combined w the balde above for the 8-PW

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

haha are these the the burner 2.0's??? They are like 5* stonger lofts or somthing :P :P

Where do you see that info, I pretty sure they have the same specs as the tws, which are completely standard.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*TitleistΒ AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 &Β 60.10

for how much do you plan on selling the forged set? are they still in good condition?

yea they're in great shape....probably like 250-300, its 1-pw, x-stiff black gold shafts, and the shafts have been pured

In my SQ Sumo Bag:

FYI, Nike's coming out with the VR Pro Blades in '11, so that might explain why the VR Blades are coming down in price:

those are cool....but they really look a lot like the old forged lol

In my SQ Sumo Bag:

those are cool....but they really look a lot like the old forged lol

or...just about any blades...?

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

yea they're in great shape....probably like 250-300, its 1-pw, x-stiff black gold shafts, and the shafts have been pured

Hows the 1 iron to hit? I've always wanted to try one but they just don't sell them anymore,heck I can't even find a 2 iron for my Titleist 755's.

In my Nexos

Driver R9 10.5*matrix ozik xcon 6
3wood dunlop Reaction 15*
hybrid Rescue 09 19* Aldila Re*ax 65 S Irons 755 3-PW project X flighted 5.5 Wedges MP T-10 52* 07 DG S300 WG 706 56* 12* bounce DG Wedge flex1018...

im surprised Nike even made a 1 iron in their forged blade set

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

I have played the VR blades for two rounds and several driving range outings. They are very nice sticks, but I still like my old forged blades better. Might be a tad biased though Both sets were identical setups (+1 and 2* upright).

Lucky you, man! Sure wish I had a 1 & 2 iron in my old blades. The 1-iron is impossible to find.

Irons - nike.gif Forged Blades / Project X 7.0

Driver - nike.gif VR Pro Ltd. Edition 8.5Β° / FUBUKI Alpha 70x

Wood - nike.gif SQ 3+ 13Β° / Stock Diamana S-Flex
Wedges - cleveland.gif Tour Action Gunmetal Reg 588 54Β° & 60Β° / DG S400
Putter - White Hot XG 2-Ball F7

Bag - nike.gif SQ Tour Carry

Hows the 1 iron to hit? I've always wanted to try one but they just don't sell them anymore,heck I can't even find a 2 iron for my Titleist 755's.

It's pretty good, ironically I seem to hit it better from the fairway than the tee, I could live without it though, but I could never go without a 2 lol

In my SQ Sumo Bag:

I have played the VR blades for two rounds and several driving range outings. They are very nice sticks, but I still like my old forged blades better. Might be a tad biased though

Yea, I had to search a long time, eventually found one for about $90 brand new on ebay

In my SQ Sumo Bag:

Note:Β This thread is 4962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!