IGNORED

Tiger Woods 2005 Video Game

Thrash13
Note: This thread is 6894 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is that thing worth the $249.99 + $49.99 for the games? I rather buy a regular PS2 game for that price.

the graphics alone make it worth the $$. You can do a few other things with it too, but I wanted it just for the gaming. It's a clear as your regular Playstation...if not a bit better. It's easily transported, and the battery lasts about 3 hours. So far, I have no complaints.

In my Arsenal.
Driver: R580 9.5°
Irons: Nike CPR Steel 5-PW
Woods:
Nike T40 3 Fairway Nike T40 5 Fairway Hybrids: Nike CPR 22° Nike CPR 26° UST Irod ShaftSW: Nike 55°Forged Chrome SeriesPutter: Nike Blue Chip putterBalls: Nike One or Callaway Warbirds

I picked up 2005 yesterday, but have not had a chance to play it yet. Can you import your player from 2004? I played my buddy Sunday after a long lay off from the game and shot my career low on Pinehurst. 53 with 6 eagles, 9 birdies, 2 pars and a double. I fell apart on 17 and blew my chance at 20 under for the round.

I'm going out of town for Memorial Day weekend and won't be taking my clubs. The couple we are going with don't play much and we will have 4 kids with us so I won't be going to the course. However, the PS2 is making the trip and you can rest assured my buddy will be looking for a rematch.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I picked up 2005 yesterday, but have not had a chance to play it yet. Can you import your player from 2004? I played my buddy Sunday after a long lay off from the game and shot my career low on Pinehurst. 53 with 6 eagles, 9 birdies, 2 pars and a double. I fell apart on 17 and blew my chance at 20 under for the round.

Do you guys play XBOX live?

As far as graphics go, I love my XBOX. I bought it over the PS2 because I heard that the graphics would be better on my HDTV. I have a hard time finding games that I like. I usually just stick to Tiger Woods Golf 2005. I bought thief, but I stopped playing that because I can't get figure out how to get in to this church place. Until I got stuck, I really liked that game. Does anybody recommend a shaft to get on TWG 2005?
The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

I bought 2005 on Tuesday and finally had a chance to play last night. I love the fact that I can create myself with the expanded Game Face mode. I love just about everything about it. I went right to legends mode and easily beat the first two in the Hogan section. I beat White Horse or whatever his name is 5 and 4 and Shooter 3 and 2. After that I went to Pebble and shot a 61 with a double on 8. Not bad for my first full round on the game. I decided that I needed more money in a hurry so I went back to Legends and played against Sugar at Paradise Cove. I hate those damn fake courses that are not anything like real golf. I know they are there to add somthing to the game, but I think they just detract from it. If I wanted to hit lay-ups, I'd be playing NBA Street. I am going to be playing a lot this weekend and my buddy has a two week head strat on his character so I better win a few more challenges to catch up to him.
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I had one of those rounds last night. I was playing Adam Scott in the Legends Tour. I eagled number 1 from 70 feet (with the help of Tiger Vision) then ran off 9 straight birdies to win 10 and 8. It was the largest margin I have ever had on 04 or 05. In fact, it is technically the largest margin you can have in a match. Not bad for someone who only bought 05 last week. My thumbs are hurting and I have a callus on my right index finger. I can't wait until tonight.

I have played Tiger Woods games on Xbox, PS2 and PC. I only own the last one, but have played the other 2 at friends' houses. I like Xbox game the best, but PC is good.

I wish Tigervision existed in real life!

In my bag: (all graphite (regular flex)except putter)

Howson:
"Tour XP" 370cc Driver
Comp Plus 18* Utility woodTexan Classics:3 & 5 woods4i-PWSWMy dad's putter (dont know the brand)Home Course: Peterhead GC Nine-Hole Course

Note: This thread is 6894 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!