IGNORED

Favorite Golf Show...

Note: This thread is 5131 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yeah, that is a good one. I also like Golf Central and Post-Game show. Shells Wonderful World can be good and it is also nice when they show an hour long recap of an old even. But if I had to name a favorite it would be Playing Lessons from the Pros, where they follow around a golfer and he talks about course management, what club he is using and why, his swing thoughts, etc.

The Grey Goose 19th Hole.

I know a lot of people don't care for Steve Duemig, but I like the guy and agree with him on a lot of topics (Michelle Wie comes to mind). That show is right down my alley. I write Thrash Talk because I love to speak my mind on different golf topics, and that's basically what the 19th Hole guys do as well. I love it!
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Playing Lessons is probably my favorite. There are a couple others that I enjoy... Shell's Wonderful World of Golf and Big Break are good. I'm enjoying the folks on this year's BB.

Playing lessons remains the most interesting and helpful of the bunch.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I like "Personal Lessons With The Pro" best -- depending on who the pro is giving the lesson. I had missed it over the last month or so but parts of this week's show with Tom Watson. It wasn't bad, but he spent a lot of time talking about his game. I think the show is better when the pro spends his time fixing the amateurs' games.

Pretty much the same shows already mentioned.. i've seen all the playing lessons now but i watch when its new.

The big break, shells wonderful world is great when its new, the 19th hole.

And watching all those old matches of the big three Palmer, Player and Niklaus are great to watch because i wasnt even alive when they were playing well. (i dont think they're on anymore though)

Also liked watching Daly be an idiot when he had a show for a short period of time.

Playing lessons is very good, but I think I like the new show "Personal Lessons from the Pros" even better. On playing lessons, sometimes I can't relate to the pro on the tee of a 227 yard par 3 trying to decide if he wants to hit the 4 hard or feather the 3.

Personal lessons really is good cause we can see how the Pro thinks from situations WE get into! Rocco & Faxon were very good. Not so impressed with Floyd & the experienced female they had on.

• 5 weeks later...
All of the shows mentioned so far are great. I have one that's a bit off the wall. I don't remember the name of it, but The Golf Channel broadcast the USGT? or some small tour, maybe a mini-tour event. It had that Tommy 2-Gloves on it. It was fun to watch these guys play because they're good, but not great. So, you have to actually watch them get out of tough situations after an errant shot. I would relate it watching a D-2 or D-3 football game. They carried their own bags and had no caddies. I guess I make a case for liking the College coverage as well. To me, at least, it brings everything into a closer perspective and away from the millions of dollars and cameras of the big tours.

Note: This thread is 5131 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!