IGNORED

4 year old ready for some sticks

Note: This thread is 3843 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My boy's 4th birthday is coming up and he asks every day to have his own clubs and bag for his birthday. Been looking around and all I can find in the store is the Maxfli set from Dicks. Size seems dead on, durability who knows.

I checked out US Kids Golf and am annoyed that the clubs are so long for a 4 year old. Putter is like 25" long...that's nuts.

Also a bunch of stuff from this site

http://www.allkids••••••••••••••/kids...-ages-3-5.aspx

Clubs from there seem sized better. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I had a good little set of Powerbilts for my daughter when she was about that age. It was their orange colored set-up, and as I remember it was a little under $100. Of course, she just turned thirteen, so it's been a while.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just want to say that as a kid I really hated the US Kids clubs. They were way too whippy. Way to whippy. I much preferred the Nike clubs.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got my 4 year-old a set of "Intech Lancer Junior Golf Club Set" from TGW. They can be found a lot of places though, even Amazon. They've been a good set of clubs for him and he gets a kick out of the fact that he has a stand bag like dad. I got my 6 year-old the same set in pink. IIRC, I paid around $90 for each set.

I bought my son the maxfli set from Dicks. I havent seen any problems with them yet. He is only 3 and is still trying to get the swing down (lots of duffs in the grass). They are holding up very nicely.

I bought my son the maxfli set from Dicks. I havent seen any problems with them yet. He is only 3 and is still trying to get the swing down (lots of duffs in the grass). They are holding up very nicely.

Thanks for the replies all. Since it for his birthday I thought it would be cool for him to go to the store and pick em out rather than wait on the UPS guy. We got him the Maxfli set and they will be fine for the year or so he will use them. He has a pretty nice putting stroke and that little putter fits him perfect.

He actually took them to bed with him tonight. Think we created a monster.

Note: This thread is 3843 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!