IGNORED

One of your golf buddies puts the cart in reverse in the middle of your swing setting off the buzzer

Danny Noonan
Note: This thread is 4948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've got lots of friends who love to make noises during swings, like crumble a bag of chips, fart noises, crack jokes and talk, whatever. I play right through it and use it to practice focus.

Short of them sticking their club up between my legs (yes, they do that too), pretty much nothing bothers me now. Good skill to have.

Oh, I like that.

Im struggling to think of jokes that arent fart oriented now.. HMmm classic comedians dillema.

If somebody is getting annoyed by talking or antics when they go to swing just go "SHHH SHHHHH SHHHH" then whisper "ok you can go". To bust there balls.
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

I would fart in his general direction.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

Try taking your 3 year old out. Talk about an exercise in concentration!

Geomax 16 reg - driver
G10 17 4 wood reg
Sumo2 20 hybrid Reg
MX-100 4h, 5h, 6-gap Reg
MP T 10 56.10, 60.08Bullseye putter

Take the flag stick and stand behind them while they are putting.... in their back stroke, swing the flag like you were swinging a bat. The flag will make a loud whip sound.... its always good.

Ive done this one too. Sounds like a huge flock of birds taking off at once lol....you can only do it with the cheap flags tho. My club has really thick flags so they dont flap very well.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When someone unstraps my playing partners bag and it hits the ground as we rocket away, I still laugh. I check to make sure my bag is securely strapped onto the cart after every tee shot.

That would piss me off. I can just imagine what a friend would say to a broken $400 driver... "Oh, it was just an accident... sorry!" And you're stuck with a $400 bill because of a stupid prank.

In the  Strata Bag:

3 Wood:  XL

Irons: 4-5:  AP1; 6-PW:  XL

Wedges:  Tour Grind, 52°/60°

Putter:  White Hot XG #9

Balls:  Mojo

That would piss me off. I can just imagine what a friend would say to a broken $400 driver... "Oh, it was just an accident... sorry!" And you're stuck with a $400 bill because of a stupid prank.

I don't know about anyone else around here, although I suspect many would be with me on this:

if my prank broke a club, I'd replace it without question The unfortunate situation would be a club that could no longer be replaced.

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

I don't know about anyone else around here, although I suspect many would be with me on this:

I agree. Years ago, I was showing my buddy this "cool trick"...I would bounce a ball of the face of the driver a few times and then try and smash it out over the lake, kinda like Tiger did. I could do it all the time with my driver. The one time I do it with my buddies Taylor Made R5 I hit the ball with the hosel and the club head flew out into the lake. Worst $300 misake of my life.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well we usually have the 3 same people in a group in club comps. Somtimes we have a random 4th join in.

We had a 4th join in the other week and would not stop talking during my golf swing, I got so anoyed by nine holes, I rang up the head guy at out pro shop. Told him, he rocked up in a cart and was told he being remouved from todays comp and if it happend again he was getting suspended.

Seriously, people like this anoy the crap out of me, I was taught golf edicate when I was very young by my brother, he taught me very well! I can take alot but when people talk aloud when you swing I start to get anoyed.

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

Note: This thread is 4948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!