Sign in to follow this  
Clambake

Frys.com

Note: This thread is 3386 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

23 posts / 2286 viewsLast Reply

Looking like some fun golf today. Rocco goes out in 29 with an ace - does he have 59 in his mind right now? Another Mr. 59, Goydos out in 30 before settling in for a 65. Imada tied for the lead in the clubhouse. Duvall only two back despite 3 bogeys. Fowler pretty inconsistent, also with 3 bogeys. And somehow Faxon shoots an 80. Looks like a wild few days with scoring all over the place.

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Funny. I just started working at a Fry's Electronics store, and they have Frys.com Open embroidered polos on display for $14 (good ones, too, the types that one would find for $50 without the logo elsewhere).

David duval has gained alot of weight, he is borderline obese now. I would think he would be working out and eating right if he wants to get his game back. It looks like he eats fried chicken and sits on the couch all day

David duval has gained alot of weight, he is borderline obese now. I would think he would be working out and eating right if he wants to get his game back. It looks like he eats fried chicken and sits on the couch all day

He's looking like he will get his TOUR card back as of now though. He's 109th on the money list currently.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He's looking like he will get his TOUR card back as of now though. He's 109th on the money list currently.

yea I know im rooting for the guy, hes naturally amazing, I just thought he looked like he gained tons of weight and it kind of bugged me

Mediate has done a good job of falling back to the field today. The biggest name of those in pursuit is Rickie Fowler, only two shots back, but scoring is going to be hard for anyone in the belting-down rain.

Alex Prugh misses Hole-in-One on the Par 4 17 by inches......

and then Mediate with another eagle on 17 from 116 yds.

That must be pretty unique:

Mediate holes

Rd1: 230yds
Rd2: 160yds
Rd3: 111yds
Rd4: 114yds

They must be using some kind of aimbot out there, this is insane.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd imagine it'd be hard for them to do so, although not impossible.

Some guys just carry it 295 which happens to be where the flag was today.

I'm pumped that Rocco won. Golf still needs his all around likeable personality.

Great result for Rocco - delighted to see it (though hated seeing the return of the putter nose-turn on Sunday - how many did he miss left?).

Amzing to have all those hole-outs on successive days. i think the Gods of Golf realised that they owed him!

One of the best tournament finishes of the year without a doubt, so exciting, could of gone anywya, glad Mediate won! Great guy.

Note: This thread is 3386 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!