IGNORED

Another golf addict from a little red dot in the world map

Uncle Lau
Note: This thread is 4717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks Uncle Lau. I am going back to HK for Chinese New Year and I plan to fly with my clubs, so for sure I will let you know if I go to Singapore. I love the chicken rice there! And I miss shopping along Orchard rd.

Gary, you are always welcome over here in Singapore ! I also like to extend my invitation to anyone here in SandTrap forum coming over to my humble little country...beer on me ! Gary i have PM you my email, do drop me a note if you are passing by. Please note...CNY 4 days no Chicken Rice...only malay or indian food. hehehe

• 4 months later...

Hi ! I am back from another golfing trip to our neighbour country ...Malaysia. This time to a very lovely and old town called Malaccca, a golf course called Orna Golf.

Here is our photos ! Played 96 from white tee.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110804376999004138919/RDGOrnaGolfClub21Apr2011#5598679741741074242

Enjoy everyone !

Nice photos; looks like everyone had a great time.  Did you win a trophy?

I golfed once a few years ago in China during a business trip (Mission Hills near Shenzhen).  Never got to Singapore or Malaysia...

Thanks for the warm welcome walk18.....always wanted to make a golfing trip to US ....but the flight and costing a bit too much for a retiree person....only drool on Golf channel everyday !

Do drop me a note if you are passing by my small country for holiday or golf.

Cheers !

Originally Posted by NI4NI

Nice photos; looks like everyone had a great time.  Did you win a trophy?

I golfed once a few years ago in China during a business trip (Mission Hills near Shenzhen).  Never got to Singapore or Malaysia...

Yes China now the golf industries are booming....if you coming over our part of the world, do drop by Thailand, Bintan and Bali (Indonesian islands) for golf and some exciting happening.....ofcos must drop me a note, i bring you to golf in Malaysia and my home club NSRCC  / http://www.nsrcc.com.sg/

I didn't win anything...just help to present the trophies out....

Cheers !

Note: This thread is 4717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!