Sign in to follow this  
Stretch

Poulter Vision

Note: This thread is 3249 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

31 posts / 12132 viewsLast Reply

And, obviously, responsible consumption of alcohol is required by law.

Only at the University of Wooloomooloo.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Just the culture in the UK really.

Unfortunately, we have a similar culture in Canada. A lot of people drink and drive every day.

Unfortunately, we have a similar culture in Canada. A lot of people drink and drive every day.

You don't have a problem with crashes though.

Here in ireland all are roads are winding so even when your not drunk it can be tricky driving. Add a few pints + incoming traffic and you've got a recipe for disaster.

I didn't mean we have a drinking and driving when over the legal limit culture here. Just the pub culture after a round. I don't know what it's like in the US, I have only been once.

If they'd left out the pint, it would have been perfect.

Bahh... it was perfect as it is. Nothing wrong with a pint (or two) after a round.

You must be a blast at parties.

You must be a blast at parties.

Does sean_miller have to drink and drive to be a blast at parties? It's a serious offence, and takes lives daily. Please don't suggest that one must do it to be considered fun. I am 18, and I know well enough of the dangers. C'mon man, grow up.

Does sean_miller have to drink and drive to be a blast at parties? It's a serious offence, and takes lives daily. Please don't suggest that one must do it to be considered fun. I am 18, and I know well enough of the dangers. C'mon man, grow up.

Good for you billysandy!

Wow. He was making a joke. And yes, getting on the squirt does usually make parties more fun.

And the steering wheel was on the wrong side of the car! :)

Actually Paddy, the steering wheel is on the right side of the car. It a Ford GT. Limited number of them made and only made in America.

Nice ad though. I like Ian's character. Seems like he would be a great guy to sit and have a few pints with, telling stories, lies and jokes

Wow. He was making a joke. And yes, getting on the squirt does usually make parties more fun.

I didn't say that 'getting on the squirt' doesn't make parties fun. I said He doesn't have to drink and DRIVE to have fun. Read back through the posts, you may then understand. Show a little compassion for those who die on roads each year due to fuelled up jackasses making judgements like 'you have to drink and drive to be fun at parties'.

fine, i'll explain it, my joke has nothing to do with drinking. its a joke about how some people can't see the forest for the trees. you appear to have the same problem.

Note: This thread is 3249 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!